(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

said the hipster, go brew your fair trade shade grown sustainably shipped coffee in an earthenware pot with a hot rock to boil the water Emil.

Us real men don't eat licorice...

WE SMOKE IT!

licoricepipes_zps3fppydl0.jpg

A am not sure what any of most of that first sentence even ment,,,,,,,, but there is a store just down the road that still sells those candy cigarettes . 

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

^id pass on that stuff

The one thing that catches my eye is the Empire turntable,when its "restored" they seem to have a good value,and has decent as in very decent rep.

That one looks like it has some damage the weight(looks off a bit in pic)also dont see the dust cover?? also tonearm corrosion it may or may not clean up.

If its cheap enough,Id buy it and play with it(that table)

the rest,all curb material

The one thing that catches my eye is the Empire turntable,when its "restored" they seem to have a good value,and has decent as in very decent rep.

That one looks like it has some damage the weight(looks off a bit in pic)also dont see the dust cover?? also tonearm corrosion it may or may not clean up.

there's a sansui in the next listing

there's a sansui in the next listing

I have connections, 

stereo%202%20WP_20150318_003_zpsjvfkcsoo

stereo%201%20WP_20150318_009_zpshfgb7oei

stereo%204%20WP_20150318_004_zpswaeljlah

stereo%203%20WP_20150318_001_zpsi9fgqfqt