(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Original paint, nice. I don't like lowered trucks but you could fix that.

seems totally fair, I think the prices of these are gonna go up major in the next 5 years

Stay out of this, Californian. 

1. Not low enough. 

2. Overpriced for the NW and lower class. 

:poke:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit. When I bought that green one, Xmas 2010, it was from an ad for $500/OBO. $350 and a ride 10 miles east to the owner-SOLD. 

When I bought Joey's(fiveNdime), $1500. And that was stupid cheap for what that truck was. 

Sold it back to him the day after I blew it up for the same price. That was a fun day.

He bought it for $800. Did not do a real rebuild. Reading through texts...pistons, rings, cyl. head rebuilt(210 head), water pump, fuel pump, and new weber.

My concern...no bore or even mention of a hone. And, you spent a lot of money to keep stock parts. He told me new dizzy too.

No matchbox. No 240z pistons. Not even a used peanut head. Hm.

Wife says offer him $1200. I'm thinking a little bit more.

Going to Ellensburg to look at it Sunday.

Not to mention...where's my front fucking bumper?

I think take 15, offer 12. And ask about the front bumper, that's a good question

Shit has gotten ridiculous ,

But to answer your question ,, i see what ass munches give for total pieces of junk any more .. All you can do is put on your best yamaka and head the fuck over to the dudes house.

• Like 3

Shit has gotten ridiculous ,

But to answer your question ,, i see what ass munches give for total pieces of junk any more .. All you can do is put on your best yamaka and head the fuck over to the dudes house.

And jew him out of his truck? I got this. We're good. 521 or bust. 

The guy is really cool. He understands what the truck means to me. 

Him and I both want it to go to me. 

And the front bumper? He removed it to install the new valance. His Dad was cleaning the garage around this time. Poof. 

Stay out of this, Californian. 

1. Not low enough. 

2. Overpriced for the NW and lower class. 

:poke:

fine, just chop the rear and put some glass packs on that gangster pos. $1100 tops

Shit. When I bought that green one, Xmas 2010, it was from an ad for $500/OBO. $350 and a ride 10 miles east to the owner-SOLD. 

When I bought Joey's(fiveNdime), $1500. And that was stupid cheap for what that truck was. 

Sold it back to him the day after I blew it up for the same price. That was a fun day.

don't they have a thread for this. The geezer affect?

• Like 1

I think 1500 is what I would take and Steinman Goldstein his ass down as far as possible. What's a bumper go for these days?...that's some leverage at least. Hope shit works out for you, we all would like to have one back.

• Like 1

I get it. Old jokes are old. 

Cut up one car after it imploded on its self and I'm scarred for life. 

210 is still in one piece while my parts stash keeps getting smaller and smaller. 

Go figure. 

Umm,didnt you start a thread with similar title.lolz