• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

working on historic restoration plaster projects. Full time " Sculptor " job.

Not a direct Government job, but most projects are contracted by the Government.

Shit ton of travelling,

doing shit like this

Afterrestoration3-425x425.jpg

What's middle class?  Last I checked, we only had poverty class, upper class, and ludicrous class.

you left out political class. it is comprised of politicians who used to at least feign allegiance to liberal or conservative ideology but who now just rule over us like the peasants we. Great numbers of us find that perfectly acceptable so long as the iPhone comes on in the morning and the barista gets your order right.

As the parent of a little girl, I'd love to have 5 minutes alone in a locked room with that fucking stupid cunt. I'd get justice for that poor baby girl...shit makes me sick. Fucking Floridians, can't seem to find child murderers guilty. Her and that piece of shit that killed that Tavon kid get let free, those kids are in the goddamn ground. Their hopes and dreams fall to dust while their killers run their Fucking mouths on tv, its a disgrace to our country.

• Like 5

Oh what the holy hell is this?!  It's interesting to note they use speed cameras more in Europe than the US at least.  I think we ratsun folk need to develop a license plate layover that scrambles the numbers on known traffic camera locations.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2901444/ford-to-put-brakes-on-speeding-with-new-tech.html

Oh what the holy hell is this?! It's interesting to note they use speed cameras more in Europe than the US at least. I think we ratsun folk need to develop a license plate layover that scrambles the numbers on known traffic camera locations.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2901444/ford-to-put-brakes-on-speeding-with-new-tech.html

I wonder if it can sloe it'd self down at terminal velocity after its been pushed off a cliff?

Answer: yes, when it hits the ground!

Floridians cant do anything correct, you ever been there? :lol:

I've never been to a sewage plant either. Point is, I don't fancy a trip to a shithole in any location. Florida is the 50th state I'd visit...only if I had to. Not even on Miami Vice in the 80s did it seem slightly tolerable.

As the parent of a little girl, I'd love to have 5 minutes alone in a locked room with that fucking stupid cunt. I'd get justice for that poor baby girl...shit makes me sick. Fucking Floridians, can't seem to find child murderers guilty. Her and that piece of shit that killed that Tavon kid get let free, those kids are in the goddamn ground. Their hopes and dreams fall to dust while their killers run their Fucking mouths on tv, its a disgrace to our country.

that's not justice, that's vigilantism and it's worse than what you accuse her of.