Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 days and counting ! been trollin for a caravan thread from Eugene on Saturday. Anybody else goin up Sat.(14th) Morning ?

I will be heading up Saturday morning from Grants Pass. Is there a Grants Pass caravan?

I don't think any body else from gp is going.   I had plans for a camp trip that weekend with my son. But now I was able to move it up one day so ill be able to go up Sunday Morning. Bringing another fellow with me that's NEVER been to Canby.

I will be heading up Saturday morning from Grants Pass. Is there a Grants Pass caravan?

• Like 2

Who's all headed up to be at Canby on Friday night?  And what time do the gates open technically?  I'll be checking out of my hotel in Florence on Friday, then heading up to Canby probably between 5-7 I'd guess.  Anyone else heading up from the coast?

I don't think any body else from gp is going.   I had plans for a camp trip that weekend with my son. But now I was able to move it up one day so ill be able to go up Sunday Morning. Bringing another fellow with me that's NEVER been to Canby.

Well, that sucks.

I will still be going, caravan or not :D

• Like 1

dun dun dunnnn

while i tried as hard as i could, with the new job it didnt work out.. 

i have to work saturday and sunday.. 

there isnt anyone to cover that day as a counterman, and sunday we're down 2 countermen. so i couldnt have gone anyways having to work sunday. 

im bummed, but now i have time and some saved up cash to get the truck ready for next year.. 

you guys have fun this year.. ill catch ya next year for sure.

Well at least ya let me down easy ! ! I could of been standin there forever waiting ..watching ..listening .. for a no show .

Oh wait that's what I did last year , broke down and never showed . It is life bro , you can plan all you like , doesn't mean it will go your way .

Some other event , some other town , it'll happen .

Still a bummer thou !

dun dun dunnnn

there isnt anyone to cover that day as a counterman, and sunday we're down 2 countermen. so i couldnt have gone anyways having to work sunday. 

im bummed, but now i have time and some saved up cash to get the truck ready for next year.. 

:console:That's shitty.

dun dun dunnnn

Who's gonna have my back??.....in case........

............you know.....

• Like 1

How many peeps are doing last minute engine builds??

I seen 3-4 so far...........I'm sure there's more.........

-Skyblue 521

-Atom Church.....I guess that's not just an engine....

-Stretchbolts

-I'll be puling one more engine out the weekend before Canby..... but only to reseal it.....(DATSUNtrauma's)

Who else??

• Like 1