Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Datsuns have shown up in years past and any expectations for this year?

I believe the exact number is  a shit load. ..

It is a 2 dat event so some of the guys can make it one day and not the other and some guys bring a different Datsun the next day.  And many show cars on Sunday only show up that day..

• Like 2

It would be good for you as a new b210 owner to pick Dguy210 and B21GX-es brains in a very calm lawn chair way...................

Addendum:

I realize there is many local dooods that are b210 affecinardos ,, and i mean no offence to you guys, but these are an example of b210 freakshows that are a very long ways away, to talk to "in real life"..

• Like 3

SWEET! I HAVE WORK OFF FOR CANBY!!!

KA IS SWAPPED IN MY A10. FUCK YES! FUCKKKKK YES!

.....Now, the only thing holding me back is 'literally' getting my A10 registered. Tags and reg expired back last august. we'll see if my paycheck will be enough on the first to pay bills, register, and gas $$$

Let's hope for the best!

• Like 1

This is my first (cherry poppin') Canby. Are we assigned spots according to model? Like, will I be with other B-210's or is it all mixed up?

Coral parking is just where ever but if you registered for the show it will be segregated.

So I was thinking about heading down a little early since it seems there might be just little ol' me in the Canby Spokane caravan this year.  Then I'm looking at the weather forecast, Seaside and Cannon Beach are about 62 degrees high and rainy, wtf?  I know it's Oregon, but any chance you locals know if it's going to be nicer and warmer in two weeks?

So I was thinking about heading down a little early since it seems there might be just little ol' me in the Canby Spokane caravan this year.  Then I'm looking at the weather forecast, Seaside and Cannon Beach are about 62 degrees high and rainy, wtf?  I know it's Oregon, but any chance you locals know if it's going to be nicer and warmer in two weeks?

It'll be fine. The coast is shittier in the summer we're gonna be in the valley. It still might rain but you should come out anyway. Wait...

Asking to predict Oregon weather in 2 weeks?

900x900px-LL-b07f627e_oh_lol_gif.gif

• Like 8

Yeah well, I figured you guys know EVERYTHING over there! :)  Micro got it, I was thinking of spending a couple days on the coast before Canby, but if it's going to be shitty weather, I'm not so excited about that.  Still coming to Canby obviously.

I will say this; the summer does look to have moved in early the past couple years(starting in May rather than June). Still, I'd be hesitant to plan this far out. On the bright side, even if it rains, there are many a welcome and hospitable doorstep to darken out west.

Hey I was thinking.

Can someone bring some

HI I'M ________________

stick on labels???? Pick them up at the gate or hand them around. Maybe put your user name on it so I don't ignore you.

• Like 3

I was thinking about printing up some Ratsun ones. Just waiting for payday to snag some labels.

Even if it rains there should be plenty of cover. I'm bringing a pop up (hopefully with a top unlike the last BBQ). Anyone is welcome to escapes the rain. I though have some extra chairs too... They are crazy cheap at work.