Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

if i go will i be the only mexican there? lol i dont wanna feel out of place lol

No you won't.....I'm bringing one........ :rofl:

What makes you more Mexican than American??

Does it take having a name like Carlos or Rapheal or Antony,,( without the h)   something like that?

And he waits

:rofl:  :rofl: 

That comment was aimed at other goof balls on here that  unless they are somehow dead,, will be there. To get reaction.

......it was aimed at me......

From one mexican to another..........I'll see you there Nanner............ :rofl:  :rofl:

.......I was busy painting........

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone stayed at a hotel instead of camping who is able to make a recommendation? My back will be jacked up enough after 3 hours in the 120Y, so camping ain't gonna happen.

from what i recall there isn't much for hotels around. kinda have to go a ways out... Could be wrong tho!

I know that people with dogs have stayed in nearby mo/hotels in the past. Not sure how far down the road you'll have to lodge, though. Seems like that defeats the purpose.. most of the fun happens after they lock us in for the night :devil:

• Like 3

I slept in a tent the first year I went, and last year. The other time was the bed of the truck, or passenger seat of the car.  Not very comfy. Def need a tent at least.  I can do bed of truck or back of wagon... but won't be sleeping on passenger seat anymore. That shit sucked.

• Like 1

I had sex in a tent the first year I went, and last year. The other time was the bed of the truck, or passenger seat of the car.  Not very comfy. Def need a tent at least.  I can do bed of truck or back of wagon... but won't be fucking on passenger seat anymore. That shit sucked.

28 days left ,,,, so please be sure and submit your lame ass excuses as soon as possible.

Example: I can't make it this year , because $40. in gas and nightmarishly high $5. entry fee is just more than i can afford.. << lame

• Like 2

28 days left ,,,, so please be sure and submit your lame ass excuses as soon as possible.

Example: I can't make it this year , because $40. in gas and nightmarishly high $5. entry fee is just more than i can afford.. << lame

I can't make it yet, because I only have 27 days let to fix up a five ten! So maybe I can make it?

• Like 4

I can't make it yet, because I only have 27 days let to fix up a five ten! So maybe I can make it?

That's plenty of time..........get on that :poop: ......

...........see ya there...........margarita waiting!! B)

I am said other Mexican. Pocos peo locos. Jajaja.

And with less than a month to go, this is happening.

8F67932B-A366-4BEA-95F4-7EF75B397FFF_zps

Take note of this all you whiners that say you can't make it because you need to install new brakes, struts, etc.. :sneaky:

• Like 6

Days requested off for second job. Should be good to go... theres two paychecks in between so money should be fine. 

Ill know next week if something fun will be happening to Minty prior to Canby. Trying to make it happen.  :ninja:

Looks like Ill finally be making it this year (Sorry for some of you :rofl: ). Just based on level of "pain in the ass" should people pre-reg or just pay at the gate? I know either can be done, but on experience whats easiest?