Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well nothing in stone this year, but I see a glimmer. Have the time off if I want it. Last year I drove down the Washington coast on Thursday slept in the car southwest of canby and was first at fairgrounds around mid morning Friday. I don't have a tranny for company lined up this year.

:frantics:

:frantics:        :frantics:

:frantics:                         :frantics:

:frantics:               :D  :D              :frantics:

:frantics:                                                       :frantics:

:frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:

:hyper: :hyper:             CANBY 2014       :hyper: :hyper:   

• Like 4

Just my opinion.......

There are only 2 excuses you can give if you live in the NW and can't make it to Canby........

1...Your mom is dying.....

2...YOU are dying...........

That's it......

• Like 4

there are some people who dont like Canby and I have no Idea why 

as for me I will always go  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

• Like 2

You can a) just come to the show no datsun b ) camp for two nights and receive free Corral parking which is where 80% of the cars are or c) camp for two nights and pay to park your car in the show parking spot which is like 200 feet from the corral parking and be judged by everyone