Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U fuckin better, who the fuck am i going to drink with at the Datsunville Thrusday night pre party.

Might not drive a 510 or coupe to Canby, that'll be weird.

better bring the truck with parts they dont allow FIAT'S

maybe you will be an exception 

put a blue 510 body kit on that bitch 

See.... now you've done it.

Homelandsecurity was just relaxing it's surveillance on Ratsun posts and you go ahead and post that word that triggers more. I wish they would spend more of their time and money with a drone tracking down and smoking the spammers in their caves.

Thanks for the proof Matt as I was born in England. The British brought bacon with them when they explored and settled in Upper Canada while the Lower Canadian Frenchies had frog legs and poutine. The British eat the most boring bland and over boiled food in the world. But for bacon, their one contribution to culinary art, they would be called savages. Canada simply perfected it....

IMG_2639.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks for the proof Matt as I was born in England. The British brought bacon with them when they explored and settled in Upper Canada while the Lower Canadian Frenchies had frog legs and poutine. The British eat the most boring bland and over boiled food in the world. But for bacon, their one contribution to culinary art, they would be called savages. Canada simply perfected it....

IMG_2639.JPG