Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do remember the last Canby I attended it got quite loud and the older generation had to yell at the younger generation a bit.  Granted this was 1 or 2 am I think.  Either way, we should establish a zone for "up later" Canby goers, and those who "actually want to sleep" Canby goers this year.  Ahead of time.  Like, let's get it figured out now so everyone knows what to expect when we get there.

as far as i was informed when i got ther everything outside the gate was for the "younger" generation... he rowdy folks that were gonna party and have a good time. it wasnt loud till that jackass started getting all up in ppls shit and being a drunk asshole.... 

its funny you mention the noise matt... 

the NW datsun guys admitted last year they were louder than us... lol

146 more days!

145 days for me to completely assemble my car. That's possible right guys?

145 days left... 

the garage is clean now. just gotta get the broken GMC fixed so i can get it out of the driveway.. 

quit counting down.... i still havent started my build yet adn ive got to make it.....

also back to the rust bucket thing... im sure my truck was being thrown oin under that classifacation... i would liek to point out that it was a rust free truck minus one spot under the windshield the size of a dime.

• Like 3

none of those will get done with you on ratsun 

at work... cant do any of them from here....

erich you have a really BIG signature.... 

yeah... youll notice the last on about taking time off and making my sig longer... he got added to it for mocking it lol

• Like 1

I apologize for not sifting through 19 pages to find the answer to this question that has probally been asked. But, Second weekend of june... Since the first is on a sunday (technically the first weekend??) Is this the 7th and 8th Or the 14th and 15th?