Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember talking to the guy with the testarossa 510 when we were leaving on sunday

he was mainly pissed about dillons rusty car won and his didnt.. thats all he talked about..

i just laughed and wished him a good trip home..

Dillons car is bad ass and has some of the best patina of any   RIP Ruby 

• Like 1

Hey those land cruisers are stupid reliable! I'm a yota tech and hate when they come in for service. Never a damned thing wrong with them!!

Love my 4.5 straight 6 1fz. I swear it could take me straight up a mountain.

Hey, I drove my 1971 Datsun 521 fully loaded from Washington State to the middle of Florida and back, it never missed a beat, they are very reliable.

The only issue on that trip was when I finally got back, that piece of shit dogleg transmission was howling in 5th pretty bad, had to take it out that year and put in another one, I am so happy to be done with putting them transmissions in my work truck. :)

• Like 2

Ah its very true. I got the last year where it was still really expedition minded. Once they v8 era began they became more soccer mommy. I got the 40th year anniversary edition. Front and rear elockers. I just love it.

Dillons car is bad ass and has some of the best patina of any   RIP Ruby 

Patina or testarosa .. it's a look, a style. Like rising sun hood or yellow headlights. Not for everyone....... but I didn't hear of Dillon stuffing the ballot box.

• Like 2

yes, this is true.

The guy who put on the movie show wasnt able to go to the show recently

Why the hell not??

Someone needs to get on his case..........sounds like moar fun on top of lots of fun.......

Play some vintage car chase movies or something.......

• Like 1

Why the hell not??

Someone needs to get on his case..........sounds like moar fun on top of lots of fun.......

Play some vintage car chase movies or something.......

Hahaha, believe it or not, some people have lives that demand more than just car show attendance.

In his defense... he does have a kickass VG dime

GEDC3480.jpg

• Like 2

Hahaha, believe it or not, some people have lives that demand more than just car show attendance.

GEDC3480.jpg

do I spy a 68 or just 68 grill 

duuuuhhhh I should have looked at the wipers 

don't think its a 68

Considering a whole garageful of parts are coming with me to Canby and it's almost a 1,800 mile trip one way I think it only makes sense for me to do it from the comfort of a car I know will get me through a zombie apocalypse. 

This is not just a car show......this is a DATSUN show.... :P

I know...I know.....just bustin' balls........he better have a good excuse though.... :lol:

If I was still with my ex I could borrow her dads projector and play it on anything.......anyone got one??

........I got a receiver and some good speakers!!