Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

Canby, if does have a people choice, everyone who enters gets one voting slip. At blue lake (wich I was talking about) had a pile of slips to vote for peoples choice.

Because most people have the common decency to honor the honor system..... who vote for there own car anyways? I would feal like a huge pile of shit voting for my own car.... maybe everyone should.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any estimates on how many cars showed up last year? I've never been

Since it's 2 days some cars only come Saturday and some only Sunday, added too the ones that stay all weekend ,, it's hard for me to judge.

Short answer ,, alot

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/32609-canby-2012-are-we-there-yet/

I think the pictures start about page 50 something.

• Like 1

ill be there all weekend again.  17 and my second canby trip and hope to keep going every year.  Its not about trophies or whos better whos best.  Getting to see all these Datsun enthusiasts who bust there ass to get their Datsun there is the point.  seeing all these cars and trucks, meeting new friends and old ones.  Appreciating all the hard work to set up this event.  Having a good time with cars we all love.  Hell yes. 

• Like 2

you have a 1 of a kind car, no fucks should be given if no one likes your car.

there is a reason not many of those kits were sold...

why  I find camby unfair  but what ever

so  with that  I'm  not worried about  camby any more

at least spell the name of the town correctly :hmm:

• Like 1

Ron, your car is not a show winner. I sat right fucking next to you at blue lake while you voted for your own car on the peoples choice. A dozen fucking times.

You have enough trophies, and if thats the only reason you want to show up then dont next year, everyone else will go without a trophy and have a great time, while you toss and turn about how much work you put into your car, while on the other hand talking shit about the car next to you for this or that...

Ron, you belong in an acura. At a honda meet. Think about it.

You mean all those red ink ballots that we had to remove from the vote box, all in the same fucking hand writing? The ones my wife and everyone at registration saw his family come up and put in multiple times as they constantly crowd the registration table nad make it hard to do registration and sell raffle tickets?    Reason at blue lake we stopped doing people voting years ago and started doing a judge team, which is MORE work for us to do, but more fair to the people showing because of asshatery like that.  We tried bringing peoples choice at least back last year, and then they did that :(.  Takes one person to ruin things, like every year, where we have had to change food and be sure people dont steal food after our show and stuff anymore. Its quite annoying.   But thank you for mentioning that cruisen. I dont think im registering Art this year at Canby, she has enough awards, i won best stock and best of show, my first awards with her, and really....thats all i need or want. All i want to do is show her, thats whats important to me, being around the people, showing my car and enjoying the looks and how people talk and ask questions about her. Not to win a damn award. 

Also ill leave this here, since i know he wasnt to happy about this either.

best.jpg

I'm real excited to make this trip with everyone. I think it'll be a blast. Can everyone here in Puget Soubd area meet up somewhere and cruise out together? I think it would be fucking rad to have 30 datto cruising down I-5!!

Canby, if does have a people choice, everyone who enters gets one voting slip. At blue lake (wich I was talking about) had a pile of slips to vote for peoples choice.

Because most people have the common decency to honor the honor system..... who vote for there own car anyways? I would feal like a huge pile of shit voting for my own car.... maybe everyone should.

If you have to cheat to win, you're not really winning. 

• Like 2

Also...NONE of these cars were rust buckets.

red1.jpg

The red one is the president of our Sacramento Datsun club and the blue one...well, thats just Randy ;)

Cant wait! I'll have to cross my fingers and do untold things to get my time off, as always.... =(

• Like 1

You mean all those red ink ballots that we had to remove from the vote box, all in the same fucking hand writing? The ones my wife and everyone at registration saw his family come up and put in multiple times as they constantly crowd the registration table nad make it hard to do registration and sell raffle tickets?    Reason at blue lake we stopped doing people voting years ago and started doing a judge team, which is MORE work for us to do, but more fair to the people showing because of asshatery like that.  We tried bringing peoples choice at least back last year, and then they did that :(.  Takes one person to ruin things, like every year, where we have had to change food and be sure people dont steal food after our show and stuff anymore. Its quite annoying.   But thank you for mentioning that cruisen. I dont think im registering Art this year at Canby, she has enough awards, i won best stock and best of show, my first awards with her, and really....thats all i need or want. All i want to do is show her, thats whats important to me, being around the people, showing my car and enjoying the looks and how people talk and ask questions about her. Not to win a damn award. 

Also ill leave this here, since i know he wasnt to happy about this either.

best.jpg

Stealing food doesn't surprise me for someone that wants something for nothing.

• Like 1

I'm going to try to finish my project for Canby this year. And I'm going to bring most of my stash to sell  :D

You're driving from Kansas ... in a Datsun? Good luck and may the force be with you.