Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

I was thinking 'Hey why not just get an RV or Truck and Trailer' but then I thought why not just spend the money on the front suspension instead. Like skyblue said, "six months". Well almost 5 now.

Edit: Last year I took my gurl friend of only four months to Canby and we had such a great time and I opened her eyes and stomach (muddy buddies) to an exciting short lived weekend of camping, datsuns, fun lots of it, and memories.

CANBY 2014 FUCK YEAH! Money for merch if they have any! YEAH!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking 'Hey why not just get an RV or Truck and Trailer' but then I thought why not just spend the money on the front suspension instead. Like skyblue said, "six months". Well almost 5 now.

I got a random text the other day. Dude said he found those lugs...... lol

You are mistaken.

We need a dunce corner like way out in the field with hats and timers for people that act out (not James).

Lol. I remember meeting up with you. I forget who i sold those rims too...... :rofl:

And yeah, anyone wanting to stay up past 8pm should venture out about 100 yards away from the fence. That'd seriously help...  If you shoot kitty corner from the end gate. we'd be away from houses, and away from old sleeping people.

Yes, I do remember the last Canby I attended it got quite loud and the older generation had to yell at the younger generation a bit.  Granted this was 1 or 2 am I think.  Either way, we should establish a zone for "up later" Canby goers, and those who "actually want to sleep" Canby goers this year.  Ahead of time.  Like, let's get it figured out now so everyone knows what to expect when we get there.

• Like 1

its funny you mention the noise matt... 

the NW datsun guys admitted last year they were louder than us... lol

146 more days!

145 days for me to completely assemble my car. That's possible right guys?
  • Like 3