Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

OK fellas.......gettin' closer.....

Lots of the Cali folk are heading over to The Keeper's place for the pre party.......

................well......me and a couple other locals can't hang like that before waking up at 4am for a 14hr drive.........

So.....I reserved a couple of sites at Silver Falls Campground for Thursday, June 12th..........

There's room for 5-6 more people between the 2 sites..........

If anyone would like to join us that night just PM me and I'll add you to the list.....

We'll be getting there around 6pm and leaving the next day at checkout to head for CANBY..........

:frantics:  :frantics:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :frantics:  :frantics: 

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no bitch out alibi shit here boss... 

gonna swap a day off with another guy from work to get saturday off. 

cant get friday off. just too new at my job still. 

buuuut, im off at 8 on friday, and fernando and i are gonna head out at like 9 and get to hermiston for the night. gonna wait till sun up and blast into canby via portland. 

hopefully we'll get to canby at like noonish if we have our poop in a group.. 

im fuckin ready! 

busta, im gonna need a margarita when i get there, k? lol

• Like 2

busta, im gonna need a margarita when i get there, k? lol

Done...............

...................I'm gonna start squeezing limes this week :rofl:

• Like 2

Wasn't thinking I was going to make it. Definately not in the wagon. But a friend is traveling up to Spokane that weekend so I'm gonna ride with her and she's going to drop me off! Can't wait!

Still overheating??

I can't. It's still not registered. And my license is suspended. If I get pulled over, they will take the car. And if I'm driving with expired registration I'm for sure going to get pulled over... So I can't drive it. Otherwise I would.

Wasn't thinking I was going to make it. Definately not in the wagon. But a friend is traveling up to Spokane that weekend so I'm gonna ride with her and she's going to drop me off! Can't wait!

Is your friend going to Canby?  Does she know of the awesomeness of the Datsun?  Tell her if she wants, I can drive her from Spokane to Canby.  (But only if she's cute and single.) ;)

That's true about camping at Canby, but we are headed to my great uncle cabin up in the woods. We are doing the usually shooting guns, fishing, hiking etc....

Fun!  Not as fun as watching a drunken car painter get tazed in the nuts tho.

• Like 3