Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this years fucked, too stretched with expenses pending an "abandon ship" situation at my apartment, ([ex]gf moved out stuck me with all bills), so, gonna have to skip 2014. Makes me has a sad but the car is having issues I cant solve in a timely manner either.... 2015 will be better than ever! With shit FIXED.

Oh and Boaty and Brown (siqx20) will be there.

Lol, I'm just funning you. And you have to modify the share link to make it appear. Check out the source code for the one I posted.

I did and neither of them allowed a video to show up. Even switched into Full Desktop mode to try it out.

• Like 1

ttp://youtu.be/UHuhG2vx1is

So the share source comes up like this, minus the h so it doesn't make it a link.

You change it to this:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHuhG2vx1is

It's from a TV show called The League. I couldn't find the first mention of Eskimo brothers in the show as it explains what it is... But basically two people who sleep with the same girl (at different times) become Eskimo brothers. One of the characters gets a bunch of free stuff from a bartender because they are "brothers."

I was mentioning that since I've slept with both girls that may be coming with me, so we could be brothers haha.

I've got a good girlfriend, what can I say :)

Update: May end up coming down on Saturday now instead of Friday. Girlfriend works Friday now and since she's coming we have to wait. We were going to leave at 7 when she's off, but we won't make it down there in time before the park closes.

mines registered, insured, licensed, running, driving .... good to go! I think I'll be making my first canby trip this year!

So... remind me where all the tacoma / seattle / olympia / puget sound areas guys are meeting up? Leaving friday?

I'm leaving later Friday, probably close to 7.