Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that was me haha You just missed Gayrock and goldfish101 down the street from us by a few minutes :o

Nice! I was actually tying to catch you to say hi but the light was too long. Where did you get the coo l head gasket sticker? I Ned o wig two more cylinders for the maxima. Spent a bunch of time at cape perpetua this morning,ten went downtown Florence. Tggie down and ride atvs tomorrow ten maybe go up to seaside. Not sure yet. I don't knw what I'm saying there thephone is having trouble keeping up withte touchscreen.

• Like 1

Oh and I saw a bitchin red 620 on the way back up to yachats tonight. Clean lwred. It actually looked lie the orange or tat was in super street with the six spoke rays Wheels acwhile back. Don't think it was the same one though. Did I mention I can't wait for Tristan's not gf, wait, I mean canby? ;)

• Like 1

Nice! I was actually tying to catch you to say hi but the light was too long. Where did you get the coo l head gasket sticker? I Ned o wig two more cylinders for the maxima. Spent a bunch of time at cape perpetua this morning,ten went downtown Florence. Tggie down and ride atvs tomorrow ten maybe go up to seaside. Not sure yet. I don't knw what I'm saying there thephone is having trouble keeping up withte touchscreen.

I'm sure Mr. Trissy pants can make one up, if not we can make him do it....

We plan to load the 521 up tomorrow and head out Friday from Grants Pass. The seat is at the upholstery shop getting recovered to original and he told me it would be done in time but it isn't yet. Hopefully, I'll find out tomorrow. Today I picked up the t-shirt order of the 521 diagrams for those that wanted one in response to the post in the 521 forum. Can't wait to head out and see all the awesome datsuns. Hopefully, next year I'll get to bring my PLG222 and my wife will bring her 67 roadster.

• Like 2

We plan to load the 521 up tomorrow and head out Friday from Grants Pass. The seat is at the upholstery shop getting recovered to original and he told me it would be done in time but it isn't yet. Hopefully, I'll find out tomorrow. Today I picked up the t-shirt order of the 521 diagrams for those that wanted one in response to the post in the 521 forum. Can't wait to head out and see all the awesome datsuns. Hopefully, next year I'll get to bring my PLG222 and my wife will bring her 67 roadster.

I definitely want one of those t-shirts in size xl, preferably a white one. How much $ are they? Pm me if you want. Thank you,!

Flying out of OZ Saturday morning our time, Getting to Canby sometime after Lunch On Saturday Your time... 

I will try to park and display the rental car if i'm so lucky to get a Nissan Versa or similar. 

Anyone from the Bend / Redmond OR area gonna be up there? 

Ill be wearing the same shirt as this guy...  Come and find me for a Sticker for our big event in Australia... godzilla-gal2.jpg

Headed over from Bend Friday afternoon...

• Like 1

I just played for an hour in the sand dunes on a scrambler 400. Now I want an 800, but had plenty o fun

Talk about a workout though. My hands and arms are sore!

• Like 2

I just played for an hour in the sand dunes on a scrambler 400. Now I want an 800, but had plenty o fun

Talk about a workout though. My hands and arms are sore!

How was the weather? Glad you were able to make it to the coast and actually have some fun over there!

If you believe the iPhone god, then the weather is improving for Saturday (64 and partly cloudy); Sunday is still the same (66 and cloudy). Mid 40's to 50's at night.

Sounds almost perfect.

We'll dammit its almost canby and I need to figure out how to kill a few more hours tomorrow Checkout isn't until 11 and it will only take 3 hours to get to canby. If I go up to seaside it will be fun but probably colder and wetter. Any other ideas? Already went south and did the dunes. I've hit almost everything here near yachats.

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

There is a pretty nice museum just before Tillamook, where the used to store the airships during WWII, mostly planes if I remember right.  You would be dry in there and then the Tillamook cheese factory

• Like 2