Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

There's Cutsforth's Thriftway. right by the fairgrounds. Their food is better, especially that at Safeway, & the people that work there are really nice too. They have great burgers, chicken, jojo's,etc. Thier fried chicken is the best I've ever had anywhere! Try them out while you're here in Canby. Just some advice from someone that lives in Canby.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So saw he forcast today said rain all weekend >.>  im not going to be happy, art dont come out in the rain no matter what show, even blue lake.  And my daughters birthday party is saturday in on back yard,  rain is really going to fuck up plans this weekend if it happens. 

The iPhone forecast says cloudy on Saturday, partly cloudy on Sunday. I think it's too early to predict the weather for the weekend no matter what source you're using.

Guestomology at it's best...........

..........I think it's the only career you can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep your job.....

• Like 2

If im going to have a Datsun at Canby I need HELP. Wow the fucking 510keeper with no 510. Sometimes life sucks POST ASS

James Johnson stop masturbating to post ass and get to work on ur Datsun Rat

I don't think anyone here can give you the help you need... :rofl:

Hello ratsuners! I'm at exit 278 on i5! I had to post because ratsun wasn't working earlier. I texted the wolfman. He fixed it without doing anything, that's how good he is! ;) ugly betty is running beautifully, but I'm way behind schedule. Probably going to make yachats at ten tonight. Oh well I'm on vacation! Blew an hour in tumwater fixing a rock chip in my windshield.

I think I saw bananahamuck! Or someone. Any way recognized the car. Hl510 wagon blue with rust and an awesome sticker of a l head gasket on the back window! I got a wave back not sure he recognized it was me but cool nonetheless! Ok off to fill up and continue on!

• Like 4

Hello ratsuners! I'm at exit 278 on i5! I had to post because ratsun wasn't working earlier. I texted the wolfman. He fixed it without doing anything, that's how good he is! ;) ugly betty is running beautifully, but I'm way behind schedule. Probably going to make yachats at ten tonight. Oh well I'm on vacation! Blew an hour in tumwater fixing a rock chip in my windshield.

I think I saw bananahamuck! Or someone. Any way recognized the car. Hl510 wagon blue with rust and an awesome sticker of a l head gasket on the back window! I got a wave back not sure he recognized it was me but cool nonetheless! Ok off to fill up and continue on!

Yeah, that was me haha You just missed Gayrock and goldfish101 down the street from us by a few minutes :o

Any of you cats in Vancouver, able to snag this for me and bring it to canby please? I am in need of one.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/tls/4514851026.html

You need a creeper?? Or you need THAT creeper.. i think i got an creeper ( besides ginger Albert ) lurking around here somewheres if you want it. I can't use because hair gets caught in wheels.

Flying out of OZ Saturday morning our time, Getting to Canby sometime after Lunch On Saturday Your time... 

I will try to park and display the rental car if i'm so lucky to get a Nissan Versa or similar. 

Anyone from the Bend / Redmond OR area gonna be up there? 

Ill be wearing the same shirt as this guy...  Come and find me for a Sticker for our big event in Australia... godzilla-gal2.jpg

• Like 10

my wife had to fly there last year because her work wouldnt give her fri and mon off so she rented a maxima 

told the rental company it has to be nissan or they will make me park outside the show 

you should bring Lisa with you she has a twins 320 build thread on here 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61129-aussie-girls-twin-320s/

hope I get to meet you it is cool you are traveling so far for the show 

make sure you sleep on the plane your going BACK IN TIME