Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ONLY ONE MORE DAY BEFORE I'M ON VACATION!!!  Just have to get through tomorrow.  Then all will be better.  If I don't strangle any stupid customers tomorrow. ;)  I'm a little burnt out at current.  Need some r and r.

I see the beginning of an excuse for not making it again :w00t: :thumbup:

Lol nope, still going.

I'll either make it or breakdown on the way. I'll just pull out money. I forgot I had to anyway for parts down there. :thumbup:

For someone who talks a lot of crap about Canby and the people that run it, you spend an awful lot of time in this thread.

• Like 2

mines registered, insured, licensed, running, driving .... good to go! I think I'll be making my first canby trip this year!

So... remind me where all the tacoma / seattle / olympia / puget sound areas guys are meeting up? Leaving friday?

• Like 1

Refilled with fresh anti freeze and topped the oil up. I have a small bog when taking off.. it's always been there. Took the accelerator pump out because it doesn't spray very well. Checked the non return ball in the bottom of the well and seems ok. Took the top off the carb and checked the other non return valve that prevents air being sucked back on the up swing of the pump... seems like everything is there yet poor flow. My 620 would spray a mist of gas out of the carb top when pumped.

Will drive it tomorrow and see if better, which I doubt. Maybe blockage between pump and outlet jet in carb throat?

Oh yeah the window channel felt slowly slides down after repeated window wind downs. Wind noise is annoying so glued it in place.

• Like 1

Hows the accelerator pump diaphragm look?  Good idea to replace those every twice in a while.  Weber ones are easy enough to get, but there are some common diaphragms for regular carbs that fit the Webers also.  Can't quite remember the part number, but I usually have one in stock.

Oh, and I barely made it, but I'm now officially on vacation! :)  So happy, so so happy.

• Like 1

I see very light rain Friday clear Saturday and Sunday  if i remember that is almost exactly what it was last year.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Portland+OR+USOR0275

I am emitting so many happy thoughts right now ,, it won't be able to rain on my happiness.

mines registered, insured, licensed, running, driving .... good to go! I think I'll be making my first canby trip this year!

So... remind me where all the tacoma / seattle / olympia / puget sound areas guys are meeting up? Leaving friday?

We don't usually do Friday as we only live 2 1/2 hours away and humping Friday afternoon Portland traffic is kind of a nightmare

Dude I totally feel bad leaving my dog too!  But she gets neurotic anywhere new.  It would be a spin-in-circles fest, followed by a "your dog scratched my car with her collar!"  Not good, hence staying with mom and dad while I'm on vacation.

And I'll be there Friday night, hope I'm not the only one!!

• Like 1

Too bad he can't come.....

IMG_7782_zpsa5292a45.jpg

Park outside and walk in with sun glasses and dog on leash. Swing head from side to side like Steve Wonder. (or was that Ray) Reach out hand to shake and inappropriately grope the lady at the booth. You're in!!!

• Like 2