Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

SWEET!  I got all the vacuum lines changed out, save the little tiny ones that go to the cruise control.  Changed the regular size ones at the cruise can, but left the little tinys.  They looked in decent enough condition and had quite a bit of snaking around.  I'll bring some extra tiny vacuum line with me.  Blew out the two vacuum holes ahead of the throttle plate, hosed it down with carb cleaner, got everything going well.  Checked for leaks afterwards spraying carb cleaner all over.  Nothing, so yay!

Replaced the Belden wire set with an NGK wire set, numbered, nicer, etc.  Funny enough, the wires actually don't fall in location as evenly as the Belden set did.  But they're definitely better quality and we choose function over form.  That said, knock on wood, I'm just about ready to start the packing for the trip!  Should be good other than that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be getting all my camping stuff in order today to be ready. If anyone needs basic camp stuff (chairs, coolers, propane, etc.) Home Depot has some decent prices.

Food for thought.

Can't wait to get going. So close!

I should be getting all my camping stuff in order today to be ready. If anyone needs basic camp stuff (chairs, coolers, propane, etc.) Home Depot has some decent prices.

Food for thought.

Can't wait to get going. So close!

haha, nice plug. :lol:

• Like 1

Did you spray some carb cleaner around the base and make sure you don't have a little baseplate leak?

Matt I put carb cleaner on my list and forgot to get some. Meant to blow some into the hole at the bottom of the pump well and let it sit.

C'mon James, you can do it!!  I FINALLY got the Maxima sorted.  Not stressing now, though I am going to put a spare tire in the trunk, just in case.  I already loaded 50 pounds of tools, probably won't need them, but I just can't leave without being able to rebuild something on the side of the road.  Plus, who knows, maybe I'll get to help a stranded traveler!  A hot, big-breasted chick traveler who will reward me with wild sex for fixing her tire!!  Hey, it could happen!  ;)

• Like 2

Holy dog balls, it's late.  I am finally done packing, I'm heading to bed.  Tomorrow I venture on the long journey to Seattle to meet up with a buddy I haven't seen in while, then down to Yachats.  Long day ahead of driving.  But Ugly Betty is good, the sound system is good, and I AM ON VACATION!!!!! :D  See you all at Canby!  If anyone is near the Yachats OR area on Friday and wants to head up, let me know!  I'm planning on checking out of the hotel Friday morning and heading for Canby.

• Like 2

There's a Safeway 5 min away, it's almost easier to just get it there

It's way easy to just get it there,, hell we usually even buy our styrofoam cooler over at the Fred meyer there too.

:lol:

That's our plan this year. :)

Tax free ^_^

Cause bonus. :lol:

• Like 1