Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

So right before Canby, a duck decided to fly into my windshield  :rofl: 

giving a buddy a ride in the wagon, come around the corner and two ducks start flyin and one just slammed into the windshield. My friend thought it was coming in the car on him.

10352742_717428391646515_279260009332258

my ex hit a hawk in my wagon that had waited too long to release, on the freeway.

the guy behind her saw only feathers

mmmm duck.

0b636cd65166b3f14d600ed8bc87ee1c.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But does it keep the weather out Mike?

Has for 38 years.

Drove it to work yesterday. What a friggin ball!! Picked up some oil to top of with and some coolant. Took the long way home to get the shit eating grin off my face.... fail.

• Like 3

For some reason I thought it was just barely south of Portland. Looks like it's farther than I thought and 4hrs and not 3hrs.

Really doesn't make a difference, but I guess that's what I get for bailing two years in a row.

Guest Rick-rat

It's all perspective, if you were driving to San Diego, Canby would seem to be just barely South of Portland  :angel:  :geek:  :rofl:  Says the guy who is still not going

• Like 1

It is just south of Portland ,, Gresham and Clackamoose are like Lynnwood,  you can't really seperate it from Seattle .  Oh they probably think if they put up a sign people will give a flying fuck,, but really they are just eastern Portlandians.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

For some reason I thought it was just barely south of Portland. Looks like it's farther than I thought and 4hrs and not 3hrs.

Really doesn't make a difference, but I guess that's what I get for bailing two years in a row.

Most definitely not an hour difference between the two. Just means more time in your Datsun, anyway :)

• Like 2