Canby Convoy Thread

]2eDeYe

So this thread got me looking for a catch all meet up thread for everyone.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/62626-bc-to-canby-group-drive/?hl=canby

Found this Cali thread 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61857-california-canby-caravan/?hl=canby

I know there are usually a bunch of threads by now...seems kinda sparse this year.

So where are the meetups and at what time? I know some guys are meeting in Everett, working on getting the details. Should we just pick a bunch of spots off of I5 with approximate leave times?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone leaving the Everett area sat morning?

We're still trying to figure out what the hell to do with our dog, but if we end up going, it will just be for the day on Saturday, probably leaving somewhat early AM out of here.

If we had a fence our German Shepherd loves to have guests over night ,, especially bratty small ones ( she lives for finding baby kitties people have abandoned out front)   as she mothers them..

I have no idea when we are heading down or who is going with us,, the last couple years we had to park half   the way over by the bathrooms as we got there so late (1:30) so at least we can't get much later than that.

• Like 1

Thanks for the sort-of offer Nana ;)   We're most likely not staying overnight.  It's just a little weird, as the only people that we really know up here in Everett are all Datsun people, so that's making it a little tricky :)  I'm sure we'll figure something out.  Might just need to stop off on our way down or something to drop him with someone closer to the Seattle area to hang out with for the day.

It's just a little weird, as the only people that we really know up here in Everett are all Datsun people, so that's making it a little tricky :)

I want to pugsit!- but I'm going to Canby as well :( Maybe another time haha

Hope you can find someone so you guys can show up.

That flick is a part of my DNA ! Seriously my dads CB handle was " Movin on " . I think I'm pulling this up and watching it now .

And as for the ride up I-5 sat morning. I will be loaded up and ready to leave anytime that morning. and can meet anywhere I-5.

I'll be leaving Saturday morning from Eugene as well.

Pfft....I see how it is....

The event Anna was going to ended up being Saturday and not Friday like she first thought. So were just going to pop in quick Friday morning and leave earlier.

I'll save you a spot next to us ^_^