Canby Convoy Thread

]2eDeYe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had a fence our German Shepherd loves to have guests over night ,, especially bratty small ones ( she lives for finding baby kitties people have abandoned out front)   as she mothers them..

I have no idea when we are heading down or who is going with us,, the last couple years we had to park half   the way over by the bathrooms as we got there so late (1:30) so at least we can't get much later than that.

Shepherd is a great dog!

We put ours down about 1 1/2 months ago, he was a great friend.

Miss him alot.

• Like 2

WINDSHIELD UPDATE with Best. Message. Ever.: "This is Paul from Speedy Glass. Everything went fine with your window, except for a 4" crack when we put it in. So it's ready to pick up anytime you're ready."

• Like 1

Gonna take off from marysville Saturday morning and most likely come back Saturday night!

SATURDAY MORNING: I'm by Georgetown / Boeing Field. If y'all sent me a text when you hit 45th (University of WA) I could probably find you on the freeway. I'd hop on I-5 then ask you what exit you're at so I know if I'm in front or behind. PM me for my digits.

SATURDAY MORNING: I'm by Georgetown / Boeing Field. If y'all sent me a text when you hit 45th (University of WA) I could probably find you on the freeway. I'd hop on I-5 then ask you what exit you're at so I know if I'm in front or behind. PM me for my digits.

What time were you thinking of leaving?? I got your phone number on my phone my friend so that isn't a problem... But i was wondering when we could expect others to roll by as well.

Hamuck, You're planning to go Sat. morning?

Yes but don't know what time, , and i haven't talked to my brother in Auburn yet to see when/ if he could be here either.. Hell i haven't even looked for my old raggedy tent yet.

:lol:

Were you thinking of driving the corolla?

I wish I could drive the Corolla, but my girlfriend is pretty.. how should I say this ... territorial. Ha!

I'm almost daring enough to just drive my damn A10, BUT I'd have my younger sister with me, as she just graduated HS over in Idaho and is here in WA on vacation. I really wouldn't want to break down with her with me....

L OH FUCKING L. I laughed so god damned hard a that........ she was a special-ed student so I doubt any of you will be chasing her too hard. lol....

anyway........

I'd like to leave Saturday morning. Who wants to go with me? OR, is there a better time everyone else is leaving? Please let me know! Last minute scramble!

I am planning to leave Marysville at 7am. Should meet up with Paisa13 as he lives a couple blocks away. Hopefully the Everett guys will be leaving about 7:30 but I really have no clue what time you all are leaving at...... ????

WINDSHIELD UPDATE with Best. Message. Ever.: "This is Paul from Speedy Glass. Everything went fine with your window, except for a 4" crack when we put it in. So it's ready to pick up anytime you're ready."

That doesn't sound like it all went fine then :lol:

• Like 1

Redeye, would you be willing to call / text me when you're passing through Tacoma? I'll be up and ready... Just don't want to go by myself! .....btw I will not be going over 60mph max, after that I get a nasty driveline vibration. Got to take it easy this trip.

Judging on past road trips,, we usually travel  a bit faster than 60 mph unless a goofy 411 decides to join in our party... :baby: .  But i haven't heard hide nor hair from him in a few weeks.

Although if Guy was to send us a text when you pass Dupont we might board the Marysville train at the Maytown rest area. ( you won't have to stop as we can surely catch you guys no matter how fast you are going  icon_smile_driving.gif)   I would rather drive a bit faster than 60 so we will see.

• Like 4

Redeye, would you be willing to call / text me when you're passing through Tacoma? I'll be up and ready... Just don't want to go by myself! .....btw I will not be going over 60mph max, after that I get a nasty driveline vibration. Got to take it easy this trip.

Get that thing balanced today, there is still time. You will hate hate hate driving through the 70 mph sections at 60.

http://www.abctransmissionservice.com/custom-drive-line

http://www.drivelinesnw.com/company/fife/

I will only be doing 60 if stuck in traffic.    :)

Edit: PM me your number and I can text you.

Edit edit: Hamhock I do not have your number either for some reason...   :P

• Like 1

MARYSVILLE: If you get on I-5 at 60 mph at 8:00 am, you should pass my exit 8:45 am. It would be GREAT if someone would text me when y'all hit I-5, then Downtown Seattle. PM me with your digits and I'll send you mine. Swift / Albro (http://www.exitexplorer.com/exit.php?e=I-5-WA-161#.U5nb0XJdU40). 

DUPONT (Bananahamuck): If I don't hear from the Marysville convoy, I plan to leave my exit at 8:45, which means I (hopefully WE) should enter Dupont at 9:40. I will text you when we get close.

• Like 1