POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

Isn't the crank worth at least $600-800?

More than that if you can find someone who will actually buy the crank no one wants to pay the high prices anymore.

Matter of fact my buddy beat me and bought a super clean running driving 83 maxima diesel for $1000 on Friday.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone just posted this one 30 minutes ago & I thought I'd pass it along. Amazing that it's right here in the town I live in. There's only 3 or wagons in this town…including mine & I don't think I've seen this one. Hope it gets a good home  :thumbup:

https://slo.craigslist.org/cto/5402032931.html

1971 Datsun 510 Wagon - $4000 (Atascadero)

1971 Datsun 510

condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: grey
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: wagon

For sale
1971 Datsun 510 Wagon
Runs great(stock L16 Engine)Shows signs it has been Rebuilt not to long ago., has 3 core Aluminum Radiator W / electric fan, 300zx wheels, 5 speed manual swap. 2 inch drop

the car is fairly complete parts wise, but could use a restoration. Or you Could drive as is. it's a fun peppy car. Only getting rid ot it cause have to many projects.

Text me for more Information.

contact name:

• Donald

call or text:

• ☎ (805) 610-6825 ext. 805
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I like Datsuns as much as the next guy, but that's way too much for missing so many hard to find items...

Selling a complete datsun wagon $800 OBO to be used as a donor car. It includes a rebuilt engine and transmission. Engine is not installed and requires a different oil pan. Wagon is sold as is, complete interior, no hood, two rust spots on rear fenders, other than that in pretty good shape and complete. Thanks for looking.

:confused:

00A0A_fkaUItFOptx_600x450.jpg

Selling a complete datsun wagon $800 OBO to be used as a donor car. It includes a rebuilt engine and transmission. Engine is not installed and requires a different oil pan. Wagon is sold as is, complete interior, no hood, two rust spots on rear fenders, other than that in pretty good shape and complete. Thanks for looking.

:confused:

00A0A_fkaUItFOptx_600x450.jpg

Are you questioning my comment or agreeing with me via satire?  Can't tell.

• Like 1

I think he's agreeing seeing as there's no door panels for the "complete" interior, and no hatch lock, hood, or light lenses for a "complete" car. I would hate to see that guys completed projects...

• Like 1

Hi everyone My name is Ryan and new to the form well I have been reading everything on this form and great stuff!  I don't own a Datsun yet but looking,  I live in Ohio so I don't get to find a lot Datsun’s that often.  I have been looking for a 510 for months but no luck.  I came cross this 521 truck that seems like the guy as done a lot to it, trying to see what you all think about it? https://wheeling.craigslist.org/cto/5368399018.html

• Like 1