Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ haha They sure did

Out of my price range, but nice car.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/5375928079.html

1971 Two Door 510

Clean title

Manual Trans

"nice interior, vinyl on the doors isn't perfect and the dash pad is a little cracked but has a well matching inside with green pedals and stuff rear window latches need replaced and/or fixed and a couple things need done but the entire car has work done to it. u-joints, brakes, bearings, a complete professional engine rebuild with about 30,000 miles, hasn't had a single problem or gone through a drop of oil. pretty much everything under the hood has been replaced. 5 speed dogleg transmission. decent sound system. Hasn't been driven since a very nice metallic flake paint job which would have cost thousands. It was done by a retired professional. All the lights work and continue to work even though the wiring is old. price reduced from 10k and I'm firm on the price...Last try. If I can't sell it then I'll give up till spring and the price might go up. this thing could be worth twice as much with a couple thousand put into it and not very much work at all."

00Y0Y_9hoYixU3Cv_600x450.jpg00808_dvu0oxBNuif_600x450.jpg00l0l_cgGEAbFc9lU_600x450.jpg

why are all these 620 so far looking for a nice project

im located in los angeles and all the trucks are like 3500 and up

Come to southern Oregon I'll sell you a 77 Datsun 620 King Cab Deluxe "Pizzazzy" red with the stock graphics L20B, 4 Speed, with solid floors, just surface rust on the roof but no rust anywhere else. Needs a carb, brakes gone threw, could use new seats and dash. I'd let it go for $2000.

1200 Datsun

https://seattle.crai...5379871076.html

They are parting it out so if you need something take advantage of this!

This is the inf.

Yank A Part Auto Wrecking
23719 Stottlemeyer rd
Poulsbo, Wa 98370
Mon-Sat 9-4:30 Call for Holiday Hours

I called and talked to them, willing to sell whole car for $600.00! Good thing it's a ways away or it would be in my 1200 coupe collection!

• Like 1