What vehicle will YOU NOT DRIVE or own?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tempo/Topaz along with the Chrysler K-cars were some of the most uninspired vehicles ever produced.  I'd rather push a city bus than drive any of them.  True soul killers.

My First car was an 88 Plymouth reliant, The only thing I liked about it was it had some serious go. Sold it for $200 with a blown headgasket and bought my 77 datsun b210 shortly after.

I am sorry, but I would never own a nash meteropolitan, it is a ugly car in any form.

1958%20Nash%20metropolitan%20Drvr%20Fron

I would also never own any carbed ford ranger truck again made after 1975ish, they are pieces of shit.

Fact is I don't own anything made after 1980 except the nissan diesel, if I was given something newer I would just sell it and buy something I can work on.

Except for the one exception I own, I have no interest in the newer vehicles at all, not any of them, I do own a mini that was likely made around 1990, but it has none of the crap that newer stuff has, it is basically very simple.

geesh that's a bit random picking on that nifty old nash

but i agree with you and am repulsed by new cars

however i don't limit myself to crappy 80's cars

i will own a car pre '96 which is the obd2 cutoff

still easy for an amateur to work on

I will drive just about anything but if I had to buy it even if it was free or almost free I won't be caught dead behind the wheel of.... Shit this would be one long list if I sat down and thought for a bit. Lol

Really I'd drive anything even a yugo... And honesty if one dropped in my lap for free I'd probably be a tad stoked even

Oh I forgot about neons.... Never in a million years. And a pt cruiser is just a dressed up neon. It's not nesisarily cause I hate how they look it's the fact that the didn't even bother to make a suficent cooling system. I've seen some figured that basically say that if they actually did a proper cooling system the motor wouldn't be half bad but they didn't even care to do it.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I buy newer(nothing past 95)as my winter beaters, to save the Datsuns.I would drive a 510 all year,but the shit is getting hard to find..and dont want to waste it.

I daily drove 510's for 20 years. And sure wish I could for 20 more,but nature takes its toll

I dunno, the old neons (which people say were the worst) had the same 420A engine that old eclipse (enter other named versions) had. The cooling wasn't great, but they were really fun to beat on. And cheap to replace. They weren't reliable, but they were fun to "race"

I can't see most images on my phone, but tomorrow illl look...

But, anyone that judges a car before they drive it. Shouldn't have an opinion...

I hated honda. But the s2000 is fucking fun to drive ... I bought one even though I fucking hate convertibles... and hondas... although it did come with a hatdtop... it was fun! Only sold it for a downpayment on my house...

I grew up hating fords, only because my cousins did. Loved chevy and a camaro was my first car... now. All I want is datsun... and my work truck is a wimpy f150...

I never say never.  When I buy a car, I view it as an investment.  I'll own anything I think i can make money on.  My unofficial policy is that I don't work on VWs.  What's the last car I bought?  A Vanagon.  It's currently for sale and I will probably triple my money.  Guess I'm just a whore.

lol

:sneaky:

Is that a freakin Topaz? :rofl:

Uhm yeah and i traded for this runner driver,,,,,,,,,,,,the lizard mobile i'm driving now was the parts car for this.

Picture181.jpg

How do you like me now??

:P

Someday my brother will paint the parts he has and give me my fender and door back,,,,,,, yeah when pigs fly

• Like 2