What vehicle will YOU NOT DRIVE or own?

Have you even looked at some of the cars in that thread? Youre telling me you wont drive a Hako, Kenmeri, or a Laurel? I understand most people arent into the boso scene, but to specifically capitalize "any"... thats a bit much. Most people on this site would be into most of those cars in that thread if they were just in the shakotan theme (or lowered car).

Just because I wouldn't OWN them doesn't mean I don't LIKE some of them. They are just impractical, If I own a car, it has to be a driver.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the Donk style is no worse than that Bosozuku style.

I hate both styles, but I'd have to take Boso over Donk. It's just silly.

URBAN DICTIONARY

1. donk  
a very round, attractive ghetto syle booty

derivation: shortened form or badonkadonk

damn, i wanna hit that fine donk.

2. donk    
Any POS late 80's or early 90's American heap (preferably an Impala) that has large enough wheels installed until it resembles (and rides and handles like) a Conestoga wagon. This is done so it sits up high enough so as to be at the same eye level as the Playas with real juice ridin in their Escalades. Adding in a bad candy paint job and Wal-Mart sub box completes the transformation.

With no money left over for necessary suspension and brake upgrades, the lifespan is limited to a few drug runs or the first Police chase, whichever occurs first.

That donk is fly and ridin high.

Just plain stupid:

donk.jpg

Dodge Rampage

dodge-rampage-parts.jpg

And pretty much any 80's/90's Cutlass, Cadillac, or Lincoln...the styles often made into gang banger low riders

These were great to own. When GM gave us the piece of shit Vega and Astra and Ford shit a Bobcat and Pinto Chrysler didn't, and did it right with the Omni and Horizon years later. These were good on gas and reliable as fuck with good motors. How many Vegas are on the road today...... without V8s that is.

These were great to own. When GM gave us the piece of shit Vega and Astra and Ford shit a Bobcat and Pinto Chrysler didn't, and did it right with the Omni and Horizon years later. These were good on gas and reliable as fuck with good motors. How many Vegas are on the road today...... without V8s that is.

The Omni had the 1.8 VW motor with a modified crankshaft to mate to drivetrain. An example of automotive cross breeding. Kind of like GM and Isuzu, Mazda and Ford, Toyota and Subaru (although this came from Fujitsu Heavy).

The Omni had the 1.8 VW motor with a modified crankshaft to mate to drivetrain. An example of automotive cross breeding. Kind of like GM and Isuzu, Mazda and Ford, Toyota and Subaru (although this came from Fujitsu Heavy).

This was a 2.2 but I remember seeing the VW stamp on a Horizon head and sounded like a Rabbit

This was a 2.2 but I remember seeing the VW stamp on a Horizon head and sounded like a Rabbit

Actually I think the 2.2 was Chryslers own, but the 1.8 version was VW. Might have even been a 1.7 because for that period, the 1.8 was fairly new. I think think through it's generations, there was like 3 or four different engine options. I only know that because I looked at cross compatibilty for some VW stuff years ago.