What vehicle will YOU NOT DRIVE or own?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont own anything that has to go through INM and pass all the smog regulations!

I will never own Ford anything except in certain circumstances. For instance, if someone was to give me a brand new, straight off the factory floor GT500 or something. I would gladly take it and sell it as soon as I could and put the money into my Datsun.

I also can't stand any "super cars". The only thing I see when I see someone strutting their stuff in a super car is "I have a lot of money that I like to throw away and I also have no taste!". Same thing goes for the mindless kids that drive a WRX, Lancer, SRT4, or any car that is "cool" because it was in a need for speed game.

• Like 3
Guest 510kamikazifreak
Blah,Blah Blah ,,,,, you guys are so full of shit it`s fucking funny.. :lol:

From what i have seen most guys that only love CheBBys are the same type of guys that love to only suck dick..

:rofl:

That hyundai is barfalicious. The foxbody is just another foxbody.

to each there own but i like the hyundai as for the fox body there being a million of them isnt the point the point is that ford made good cars a few of the modern ones are ok i would drive a ford gt or an 05 mustang 

Lada and the PT cruiser are at the top of my least liked list.

Am leasing a Hyundai Santa Fe trail for the wife at the moment.

She and I love it.

Great torquey response from the Turbo diesel.

Handles surprisingly well for an SUV.

Good on long drives, etc, etc

I cant stand driving a ford tempo. I HATE those cars. I hate the way it feels when im driving it. Grrr. And 1990's ford taurus. Don't like those either. Actually, I dont like any ford built after 1979.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yeah....but then there's that old expression.

Everything looks good after a few drinks and a couple of bales of hay in front of it....eh?...

:D

:rofl: :rofl:

I guess that is true,untested by myself tho..

close a couple times but no cigar :rofl:

I am sorry, but I would never own a nash meteropolitan, it is a ugly car in any form.

1958%20Nash%20metropolitan%20Drvr%20Fron

I would also never own any carbed ford ranger truck again made after 1975ish, they are pieces of shit.

Fact is I don't own anything made after 1980 except the nissan diesel, if I was given something newer I would just sell it and buy something I can work on.

Except for the one exception I own, I have no interest in the newer vehicles at all, not any of them, I do own a mini that was likely made around 1990, but it has none of the crap that newer stuff has, it is basically very simple.

100_0054.jpg

to each there own but i like the hyundai as for the fox body there being a million of them isnt the point the point is that ford made good cars a few of the modern ones are ok i would drive a ford gt or an 05 mustang 

Ford makes some ok cars. But everytime I work on one I end up swearing. I dont like swearing. I dont like Fords. 

When my mom was buying her new car, I am asking the sales person all sorts of questions, like why no DRLs? Why is the heater vent wiggling on a car with 12k miles?, Why are the bumpers a different color than the body (yes plastic bumpers)? Why is the tow hitch vertical and not horizontal like everyone other car? Why does it have fake dual exhuast? Its too much fun to see the salesperson squirm. (I already knew my mom was getting the car though).