What vehicle will YOU NOT DRIVE or own?

own:
almost anything by ford specifically the probe
the new camaro. it looks sexy as fuck but i rented one and it has horrible blind spots.

just about anything FWD and or honda, unless its out of necessity.
i dont mind the nsx or s2k. probably wouldnt own an s2k though

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rolled a FWD car(1989 Saab 900 Turbo) on a gravel road because it got a little too sideways and I let off the gas which just made it that much worse.Also two winters ago was the first time I had ever had to back down a snowy road with a car.I was driving a FWD subaru legacy sedan with brand new snow tires front and rear.On the snow it would understeer like no other, so I had to slow way down to even navigate the turn.With the hills and mountains up here that meant that the car had to fight for every bit of forward momentum out of the corners.Eventually it got to the point I was in 3rd gear idling and the wheels were still spinning and the car was going about 5 MPH up the hill.It made it up that hill, but another hill leading back home I had to back down after the car got about 1/2 way up it and had no momentum to keep going.After finally getting home I said the hell with FWD's because I never had that much trouble in any of my RWD cars even when they didnt have snow tires they still would make it up the hill.Sure every corner was full on opposite lock it still made it up.

also I HATE automatics to the point I actually wish ill on the person who invented the damned things if they are still alive.

So as for cars or vehicles I will not drive: Anything FWD,and that goes double if it has an automatic.You can not PAY ME to own and drive an automatic.I will drive an automatic company car but never again will anything I own have an automatic.

own:

just about anything FWD and or honda, unless its out of necessity.

i dont mind the nsx or s2k. probably wouldnt own an s2k though

i used to have the same opinion untill i got my subaru its 4wd but when its in 2wd (99% of the time) its fwd and it really doesnt make a difference its a good layout for a daily driver if you want performance i would say rwd all day long 

my grandpa used to own an nsx and it was fucking bad ass why wouldnt you own an s2k? its hondas only rwd car currently and i think they look good 

my friend has a corvair running in the 12s, breaks alot of parts though.  Its a NA corvair engine, just a ton of custom fabricated parts in engine, trans, axles.  He was racing it before I was born.  I remember when I was 4 or 5 yrs old, he started that thing up and made me cry, it was loud.  He ran it last year and broke the rear diff again.

294534_10150261212751640_4594597_n.jpg

313154_10150261214016640_1656429_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...