GOONS check in

gokiburix

Hey Monte,   they are COR Precise wheels 18x10 on all 4 corners -25 offset.  I still have my Racing Hart C2's.  Need to fix them up and sell them.  I need to check out your build thread on The Realm.  Haven't seen it in a while. Tell your wife hi!

Bought a new house so the wagon is on the back burner for a while. The wife says hi back. What made you change to these wheels from Racing Harts?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A real beaut John. Here's mine.  Sold my 69 goon to Bluebird,

IMAG0628.jpg

I kept the hood to make into wall art and gave a clean hood with no holes cut in it. :P He was really happy to have have and after seeing his Bluebird, I know it's in the right hands. I sold this and got these two,

A 1977 710 goon,

newphotos009_zpsdbbb4749.jpg

Ugly but solid. The fate to this one is yet to be seen. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to put anything time or money into this one but it came with the goon, the one I was really after...

newphotos027_zps395a783c.jpg

1968 510 goon! This is the one I'm building. I just got my l16 block back from the shop, just need to put everything together and slap it in. Project build coming soon. :D

• Like 1

orange goon please more pics ... i think there was a thread a while back on those 15x8 sportmax on whether or no they would fit.....i assume you got 280 zx up front?   cool car wanna see more and i like the vintage white and green plate...