GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pick up  a 68 from 510 keeper a yr a go finally going to start workin on it..not pics at this time going..start tearing the front end to put new bushings,ball joints and brakes new break lines and alot of other work too do to it want too get it to the next eagle rock meet lord willing

Highdesert, that is very nice 68 goon. I hope to have mine looking that nice, still got some more things to take off and get a dolly built for it. I wonder what color I should paint mine when I send it in?

• Like 1

My Three Door Dime got new shoes. I never really liked the look of the 17" Sentra SER wheels so I sold them and installed my 15" ZX snowflakes. I am not sure if these are what the car will end up with but I like them for now.

Before:

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_010.JPG

After:

AA2BC26C-345C-4E26-BE53-2D24C36CEB79-421

15FE1A34-03B3-4F88-9EEE-5A5065B2AC08-421

Now that spring is coming, I need to get this baby on the road.

• Like 1

My Three Door Dime got new shoes. I never really liked the look of the 17" Sentra SER wheels so I sold them and installed my 15" ZX snowflakes. I am not sure if these are what the car will end up with but I like them for now.

Before:

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_010.JPG

After:

AA2BC26C-345C-4E26-BE53-2D24C36CEB79-421

15FE1A34-03B3-4F88-9EEE-5A5065B2AC08-421

That's a damn nice looking goon!

Now that spring is coming, I need to get this baby on the road.

Qwik510 - that's a damn nice looking goon ! Did you do the body modifications yourself? Is there a build thread?

Thanks!  No, I bought the car with the mods done. A Ratsun member, "ScooterStuff" built the car about 17 years ago.

No build thread yet. I need to get my butt in gear and start one. 

Vg30 turbo I think

The valve cover looks (to me, anyway) like it says V8 on it.  The dizzy looks like their may be 4 wires going to the passenger side.  (1 wire from the backside of the dizzy, and three from the front side.)  It's hard to tell, but I like it!

The valve cover looks (to me, anyway) like it says V8 on it.  The dizzy looks like their may be 4 wires going to the passenger side.  (1 wire from the backside of the dizzy, and three from the front side.)  It's hard to tell, but I like it!

Says "V6, TURBO 3000, Nismo"  Those are vg30e valve covers, and that is a vg30e dizzy.

Thanks!  No, I bought the car with the mods done. A Ratsun member, "ScooterStuff" built the car about 17 years ago.

No build thread yet. I need to get my butt in gear and start one. 

I would to love see a build thread!! If I had to to do it all over again, I would have painted it a stock color.

I would to love see a build thread!! If I had to to do it all over again, I would have painted it a stock color.

What was the stock color? I do love Bamboo Tan. 

I agree with scooter love the build would super love the stock color

The psychedlic acid trip green color has grown on me but I don't think it will stay. Plan is to have the pop out quarter windows removed and have one piece side glass mounted similar to a stretch limo. Then tint it. Still thinking about colors. Suggestions?

• Like 1