GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

175/55/15 Hankooks. No rubbing at all. If I decided to go any lower it would barley slide right past the inner step, But would not rub :) . They were on at Canby, could have took a look  ;)  :lol:

• 1 month later...

new flares and valence?  What rear flares are those?  or did you make them?  Did you add wheel spacers too?  Looks mean!

Thanks.  Yeah, I'm going to redo the valance and move the oil cooler that you can't see in this pic. My instagram has more pix.  No more bumper/airdam combo anymore.

http://instagram.com/supra510

The front flares started as exactly the same as the rear, but they just didn't work. Clearance, especially at the front near the bumper was horrible  So, used the attachment points, some green floral foam for a mold, and fiberglassed new ones.  Lower part by the splitter is metal and a separate piece.

Different wheels altogether than the Racing Hart's most people have seen.  Took the leap and had them made. No spacers. 18x10 front and rear.  Better pic.

BRabG_OCUAAnjIu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread doesn't get enough love...

510hdrish.jpg

I agree ! It doesn't seem like there's much going om lately in Goon -town. I haven't posted anything,mostly because all I've been doing with my Goon is just driving it every day. It's due for a lot of work,but i'm trying to get my 521 project daily driveable first.