GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanted to post a pic of my goon project.Believe it or not i got this one for $50 78datsun510004_zpsfc0857b3.jpg                                                                               Only after removing the trim molding around the windshield i found that it now leaks a little.f68a3135-4388-4169-b2fe-dbc4f8695ba1_zps

Just wanted to post a pic of my goon project.Believe it or not i got this one for $50 78datsun510004_zpsfc0857b3.jpg                                                                          

Welcome new guy ,,, have you checked out this thread??

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50263-a10s-u-nite/

Front and rear flares are bigger/different.  Both were the larger BAMF ZG flares which are 1.5 inches wider than regular ZG's   Fronts wouldn't work without rubbing all over, so pretty much redid (am in the process of redoing) them completely except the surface that mounts to the fender.  Still a work in progress.

Rears are not cut for the door yet.  I had my old one's cut, not a big deal to do, just been testing to see if I need to modify the rears too....and I probably do if I want to avoid all rubbing, so I'll likely keep them as is until I do that.