GOONS check in

gokiburix

how come Joey's not keeping it? He's put alot of time/work into it. I looked at this goon a few years before he bought it. Fixing that front end couldn't have been easy.

prioritys. hes got his eye on somthin else and is havin a kid soon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah draker is in the goon squd... welcome... i tossed and turned about this goon and trying to get it fr my nephew ... good score n your part...

It was the pictures of your goon on jack stands that inspired me. That thing looks sweet already, going to look amazing when it's buttoned up!

I had to wait all week to work on my front wheel.bearings because my hand-me-down tools didn't include the right size sockets last weekend. I got it apart tonight. The inner bearing is fine,just repacked it. The outer bearing fell out in about 10 pieces! Too bad the new bearings I bought are too big.hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to buy the correct bearings,& get the car back on the road.2012-09-01180113.jpg2012-09-01180127.jpg2012-09-01180205.jpg

Lowered the rear,and found some new Enkei's!

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

That looks great with those Enkies! I've been wanting some for my goon too,but haven't found a set yet. The wheels you have on in the other picture look good too! Either one with gold on the mesh part would work for me on my car.

IMG_0924.jpg

Lowered the rear,and found some new Enkei's!

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

can you take some better pictures of the white roof on your goon. Like the back hatch area. Without the creepy guy. Kinda looks like pedo bear too me. :rofl:

• Like 1

can you take some better pictures of the white roof on your goon. Like the back hatch area. Without the creepy guy. Kinda looks like pedo bear too me. :rofl:

:lol:. I think I have a few of the rear hatch but be warned the PO painted it white and didn't do it right or even finished it :hmm:.

The pictures make it look good lol. There is chips and runs everywhere. I am gonna sand it back down go with white again but with the rising sun too.

001.jpg

022.jpg

055.jpg

054-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha i am.....funny u can see the sedan wearing my wheels through the door opening...maybe i should make some sweet tube half doors like a jeep...or even better i could weld doors together and make one big door that accesses both front and rear seating area.. :rofl:

still think i need smart car tires or 175.... 195's look too tall more what i want...

dude pretty goon and i like your cake top air cleaner... looks like tristins .... i got a few of the others in the same color ... think i will start selling off my air cleaner collection...like the panas.....specs on them size and offset..please and thank u...its funny how many goon peeps are also wagon peeps...i guess we know utilitarean when we see one