GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sexy car did it comeout of elma wa?     I wanted that goon so bad but I couldn't suck dicks fast enough to raise the money

The one in Elma had an obvious respray on it,,, I tried buying it, as well as Bill,,  from a guy in Oakville for more than a few years,, but Bill must have showed up on a day the guy was ready to let go..Car sat right behind that  traincar restaurant just barely in view of hiway for a helluva long time ..

In the ole dudes garage  (name withheld because F**U ) is a very nice 411,,,,,,,,, very nice!!

AM i the only one that has trouble filling up at the pump?  i can't seem to find the sweet spot when holding the gas nozzle.  every time i think i have it, it pukes fuel out at me.  i've pretty much done everything short of laying on top of the car to fill up.

• Like 1

AM i the only one that has trouble filling up at the pump?  i can't seem to find the sweet spot when holding the gas nozzle.  every time i think i have it pukes fuel out at me.  i've pretty much done everything short of laying on top of the car to fill up.

The filler neck makes an almost 90-degree turn as soon as it goes into the car. Add to that these sensitive newer nozzles and it's a bitch. The sedans aren't much better...   :rofl:

I find it best to play a little "just the tip"...   B)

• Like 1

I have the same issue with my goon,at many gas stations,but it seems that the ones that don't have the newer style nozzels with the boot on them have better luck. I try to go to stations that are used to how my car's filler neck is,that way they don't spill gas down the side of my car.

I just do it myself, No hassle then. I try to go to the same gas station. I have had a guy separate the filler neck from the rubber tube that's in the cargo area...6 gallons of gas went everywhere while I was paying inside :mad:. Have never let anyone pump it since then...

I have a extra filler neck and tube. Going to try and figure out how I can modify it to hold newer pumps...

It's funny how those wheels and tires make it look like a much bigger car.  ^_^

I dig it.  :thumbup:

Yeah, got 55's in front, and 60's in the rear. Once these die then I might go 195/50/15 or 185/45/15....so for now tires have alot of meat.