GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The damn hillbilly post office in Estacada where one of the NAPA stores I work at is located sent the spoiler I bought back to where it was shipped from,instead of delivering it to my work,so I could sign for it. WTF!!!

It's a spoiler made for 510 wagons. Not really a wing, I wouldn't put one of those new,big honda civic style wings on a car. This one looks like it should've been in a Datsun accessory catalog,back in the day. I don't have any pics of it yet,since I don't have it yet. Maybe Jalen has some pics he could post

I've seen em. They are as quiet as they come.  But I still don't really get it.  That said, it doesn't ruin a wagon at all.  I wonder if it keeps dust on the rear hatch down, or increases soiling by increasing negative pressure on the tail.  I'm seeking some rational for it as you can see.  You do have a gorgeous wagon.  Love that color.   

I'm pretty sure it helps stop rain from dripping between the gap you have between the hatch and roof when you have your hatch open. And stops rain from getting in the back window while driving

It's a spoiler made for 510 wagons. Not really a wing, I wouldn't put one of those new,big honda civic style wings on a car. This one looks like it should've been in a Datsun accessory catalog,back in the day. I don't have any pics of it yet,since I don't have it yet. Maybe Jalen has some pics he could post

Datsun made an Airfoil for the back of the wagon. It was supposed to help keep the rear window cleaner

There is a thread on them on the 510 realm.

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1089&hilit=wagon+airfoil

http://www.the510realm.com/download/file.php?id=565&mode=view

http://www.the510realm.com/download/file.php?id=566&mode=view

AM i the only one that has trouble filling up at the pump?  i can't seem to find the sweet spot when holding the gas nozzle.  every time i think i have it, it pukes fuel out at me.  i've pretty much done everything short of laying on top of the car to fill up.

I just shove it in ,and then lean on it while pumping. 

It looks ridiculous, but it doesn't spill and I can fill it quite quick this way.  Also the pressure back thingy that releases when the tank is full works with this method. 

• Like 1

You can see the one I have in this old pic of my wagon.  Bought it years ago in a group buy.  Supposedly it was a dealer option in Canada.  And yes, it works quite well for keeping the rain etc. off the rear window.

15743364_large.jpg

I want one!!!  I hate how dirty my glass gets.  I live on a dirt road, and drive on dirt all thee time.  

• 2 weeks later...