• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

510 Rickshaw anyone?

510Rickshaw_zps0d11cd0e.jpg

I cut up the 68 wagon parts car yesterday.

I have a good front clip if anyone is looking.

510FrontClip_zps70a66c71.jpg

My buddy is visiting from NC and saw the cut up wagon and want to build a camping trailer out of it. Somehow attaching the nose of the 510 to the front so it looks like a 510 with the grill and lights, etc. and enclosing the sides where the front doors used to be and having a slide out cooking area, and storage under the sleeping area. We will probably find an old boat trailer and use the front section of it and weld it to the existing underside frame rails of the wagon. Then build from there. 

Any ideas or guys that are good with photoshop to help come up with a plan?

I would love to have a wagon trailer to tow behind my 2 door wagon.

9EFA4713-2A36-492D-AB23-F7054807EA0D-706

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so, ive had to put off my Goon project for almost a year now. she's been sitting in a garage for quite some time. Just got her back this morning and I'm assuming I've been robbed. Missing my intake and my Carburetor. I've got a L20b dropped in it with a L210 head from the original L16 that was in the car. Anyone know where I'm going to be price wise for the parts I need? I'm looking around online and the products im seeing for a standard hitachi carb are anywhere from $99 to $180 and also cant seem to find an intake manifold. I'm not going for crazy performance just yet, I just want her running and slammed on its ass. Appreciate the input guys. ill have some pics of the progress shortly!

Here are some pics of the wagon from today at Rocky Butte. It has all original paint and interior except the carpet.

image_zps426aeed3.jpg

image_zps2cc4e293.jpg

image_zpsbb912563.jpg

image_zpsb229dc7e.jpg

image_zpsea68c2df.jpg

sexy car did it comeout of elma wa?     I wanted that goon so bad but I couldn't suck dicks fast enough to raise the money