GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to learn how to start making new tail light lenses from a cast, I wonder if that can be done.

It has been done. Well on Z car front marker lights. They didn't fit very well. But I'm guessing someone could do it. But then they would just be knock off's.

It has been done. Well on Z car front marker lights. They didn't fit very well. But I'm guessing someone could do it. But then they would just be knock off's.

I know but the way it's going, that is all 510 goon owners are going to be able to get!

Depending on what car, it's probably already being done in Mexico.   :rofl:

Yes, yes they are but in all red. Not bad but I'd like to make some of the tri color ones...if not, can always just french in some round tails like that one sweet looking 411 goon.

OMG WHY?!?! Right when I have no monies!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NOS-510-Wagon-JDM-tailight-lenses-/151198744336?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item233425bf10&vxp=mtr

Nos JDM 510 Goon tail lamp lenses!!! The holy grail (one of them) for 510 Goon owners, dam I wish had the cash to bid on these.

So they sold for $305. Not too bad for brand new and rare.