New Photobucket layout sucks

I go away for 3 weeks (actually I moved, so no activity!), and Photobucket decides to change their whole freakin' layout. I just got used to the old one!! Anybody else having trouble navigating? I used to simply be able to right click on a pic, "copy", and "paste" the image right in these text boxes. It don't work no mo'!! Any layman's term help would be appreciated! :blush:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does it take to change it back? I hit the 'change back to original yadda yadd' and the screen goes black and it sits there. I've tried it 4 times now.

Yes it really really sucks.

Never mind,got it. I had to sign out ,then back in again,but it finally worked.

I'm having major photobucket problems. internet explorer 8 has red x's on all my links also the same red x on youtube videos too. And firefox has the new photobucket look but it gets redirected immediately to a blank page.

I'm ready to throw my computer out. I dont like to be forced to upgrade. Google no longer supports firefox 3.6.20 so my google search pages are scrunched to the left side of the screen. I dont like the look of the new firefox. Yet I can watch youtube on firefox just fine.

I may just end up upgrading altogether just like when wells fargo recently made me change my password because my old one didn't fit their criteria anymore. WTF.

Yes..."it sucks"...which was the exact phrase I used when asked for a reason.

Uploaded a pic and it was at the bottom of my 'list' of pics....scroll...load page....scroll.... load.....scroll....load.......fuuuuuuuck... :frantics:

Back to old version now.....

You can also opt out on "behavioral advertising".... ad at top right of page....click "AdChoices".......click "opt out"......"select all"....choose all companies...etc.