Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shit looks like one behind him too.....shoulda tossed the hazards on and jumped out....

matty... that's a sick dune buggy ... one of the funnest cars i ever owned....sad i sold it and sold it way too cheap.... i even had the scooby doo hard top.....my brother has a nice buggy and several tubs hes aquirred.....as well as a sick single cab....for hauling the tubs hes found to and fro

Has anybody actually ever seen a Triumph TR7 / 8 going down the highway NOT being towed?? It`s kinda the same with the traffic on the island where you took that picture...Has anyone ever went through there when traffic wasn`t backed up???

i know this is an old post but i had to chime in when i stumbled on the pic of the triumph. i agree the cars to me are junk but years ago some co-workers and i did a 350sbc swap in 1 of those, and even after the swap with a 5 speed it still was a PITA because with all the tweaking and minor suspension mods that engine was just to much for that car lol.

2013-02-08155039_zpsba79f003.jpg Pantera

If that is all black and pretty loud ,, i am almost positive that dude lives down the street from you...Down one of those driveways that you cant see the end of,, and huge gates made of pipe,, to keep redneck tweaker pigs from dumping garbage down them..

...I don`t actually  know him i just traded Cleveland parts with him ,,years ago.

130211_0000.jpg

this coulda went just as easy in ricers but I wanted to brag on a co-worker. dude stumbled on this '91 Honda for $300, figured out it just needed a fuel pump to run, was honest enough to tell the single mom owner what the problem was and told her before he paid her. she had lost interest in it though and let him have it for $300. the rims are vintage Boyds, circa 1991 and came with the car.