Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

Saw this on the freeway a while back. DeLorean. Saw one on the way home tonight but didn't have a camera. It reminded me to post this one.

download_zpsc6b3b793.jpg

Someone where I work had one as I use to see it all the time in the parking garage but haven't seen it in some time so probably doesn't work in the building anymore.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buddies new '06 STI. Cobb tuned, HKS sequential BOV, Perrin downpipe, turbo timer, launch control, etc.  He just got it so we don't know what all's on it yet. Pretty wicked fast when i drove it. 

My younger brother and I spent the day fixing some stuff for him. 

IMAG0295_zps7f215d99.jpg

Edited by metalmonkey47
Stopped by one of my accounts at work to deliver an engine for a Jeep Commanche. 

This is sitting in the back of his shop. I'll post the rest of the cool stuff later.

857109_10151451438709266_2058075215_o.jp

:w00t:  looks like a 71 GTO convertible since GM never made a 72 convert.  :thumbup:

:w00t:  looks like a 71 GTO convertible since GM never made a 72 convert.  :thumbup:

It was actually a '70, which makes it even better  :thumbup:  Pending restoration

This is currently undergoing complete resto '49 Ford (may be off on the year idr) with a flathead-6. Sweet little thing! 

734603_10151451577679266_911025023_n.jpg

the only way it could be 70 GTO is if the front clip was changed. The hood / front bumper is a 71/72 GTO/Lemans which means the fenders also have to be changed. If their is no vents on the rear section of the front fenders, that would make it a 71, 72 had the vents. 

I agree, the 70 GTO  is better looking because of the front clip. Glad to hear that the 71 GTO will be back on the road someday, their RARE.  B)

It was actually a '70, which makes it even better  :thumbup:  Pending restoration

'