Jccs 2008!

Tom your right..a big family. Ok guys just to confirm we will be meeting up across the street from the event @ around 6.30-7.00 am -ish. John do you know if they will be allowing EZ-UPS ??

Ya know Mark, I don't ever recall seein EZ Ups at the Queen Mary...but, since this is a different venue, guess John would know or could find out...Now then, we are meeting at 8800 irvine Center Drive at what time....I thought it wa earlier...guess we are rollin in there around 6:30 huh?(I had thought it was 5:30...DUH...........c-ya tomorrow!)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom your right..a big family. Ok guys just to confirm we will be meeting up across the street from the event @ around 6.30-7.00 am -ish. John do you know if they will be allowing EZ-UPS ??

Yes you can bring your ez up's. They just ask that you wait until after all the cars are parked. 9:00 am or so. to set them up.:D

Wohoo! I just got back from JCCS. I decided to surprise everyone and show up. I am back on the forum after my hiatus. I dont have any pics to share but I do have a renewed vigor for my truck... Lets see if I can get SOMETHING done to it.

JCCS was AWESOME. I was surprised at the turnout. I was kinda dissapointed that there were no king cab 620s but it was amazing... you all need to make it out next year!

Here's a link to some pics I took today.

http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/nckzck/JCCS%202008/

Don't yell if you don't like the pics. I am a rookie at this.

Perry

Thank you, Perry! All those JDM Bluebirds in one place. Not a fan of the oversize (17's?) though. Damn, I want an old skool GT-R.

I was there, but I didn't take many pics, mainly because the 510's were so freakin close to each other and I didn't want to damage my lens taking pictures of some of the nasty ugly wheel choices some people have :D. Would have been nice if there had been a little room around them. The non-metalic gray, license plate "PHAT DAT" was probably the nicest IMO as far as overall attention to detail interior and exterior. I thought it was appropriate that they even had some engrish going on:

IMG_8934.jpg

Here's a link to some pics I took today.

http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/nckzck/JCCS%202008/

Don't yell if you don't like the pics. I am a rookie at this.

Perry

Those are great looking pictures.

GOt to plan on making it next year. Hopefully the economy will pick up (business wise) so I can get my truck on the road.

Larry

I just got home...had to be towed as a precaution. I think my U joints gave out..o well. Anyways what an awesome day overall. The venue was bigger & the only pissser was the dirt road going in. My [& SWDP's] hats off to Koji & Teri for another awesome show. Ill be uploading my pix here shortly & posting in the next few days along w/ a few things that happened during the show :thumbup: