Jccs 2008!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Red hill ave. it is! Thanks Jason for the legwork...:thumbsup: I just sent in my reg. form this morning [last minute i know] & ill be bringing the 620 w/ hopefully a few changes lets see if you guys can spot em ;) & just a reminder that late reg. closes on Sept. 12th.

Hi Jason. I have not yet either. It'll come though.

Now I was talking a little while ago to Mark. I might be staying at Scott Wilkie's house in Fullerton. Maybe a motel. I'm not sure yet. Depending where I stay, and Mark will be with Me I think, maybe You can meet Guy at Sierra, travel down to Ron and Ray's area and meet them. Maybe by that time Chrisanto can drive up to meet Mark, Scott and I and when You folks arrive, We can get a quick coffee then caravan to Red Hill to meet everyone else forming Our large entrance caravan. Just an idea.

Ok guys just talked with Guy & the Jason..MEETING SPOT revised. The plan is to meet at the intersection of Spectrum & Irvine center drive. Guy & Jason will be coming down the 91 to the 241 [toll]...the 241 turns into the 133 & then exit @ Irvine center dr & go south

till you see Spectrum then turn left & on the right is a big parking lot. heres a mapquest link....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Irvine&state=CA&address=8800+Irvine+Center+Dr.#a/maps/l::8800+Irvine+Center+Dr:Irvine:CA:92618-4201:US:33.641469:-117.743063:address:Orange+County/m:hyb:12:33.663371:-117.7362:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

This is just a few blocks from the show & easy to find. Sorry for the change in plans but this way Ron cant haul ass & lose us...:lol: JK Ron...

Chris......... Aren't You coming UP the 15 to the 91 and then taking it (the 91) westbound?? We could all meet up in the Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Anaheim Hills area just off the 91, then head down towards Irvine together. At that point We would be 7 trucks strong!!! That would be the most 620s a So. Cal. freeway has seen together in a LONG TIME!!!!

Mike,I can meet with you guys at any place you guys want to,at Guy house som we can roll toghether,Jason can do the same and we meet the rest of the gang at the other place...................:cool:

Mark, This sounds better:)! Less traveling and better timing:D!

Chris, I will most likely meet guy at Sierra and the 15 Fwy at Arco Gas Station(I will call him to confirm:)) I will contact you with a time:). This is where we met last year with Mike to fill up and go:D!

Moisabamf, I would be cool with this:) Im always up for a barbQue:D! As it gets closer to the show we will have a good time frame on the meet up at Irvine Center Dr. last year i beleive it was 5:00 or 5:30 Am:) I know I will be their early:D!

Ron, will you be taking the toll road as well? Will Ray be bringing his 620:)! That would be cool:)!

Mike, This is gonna be very cool seeing all these 620's cruising the streets and Freeways:cool:! Everyone bring camera's:)!!!!

Jason, sure I will take that toll road as well, again if ya wanna meet me before we get that far, we could meet at the green ricver off ramp, or, I could just keep on goin to the tool road and do the meet down in Irvine...whatever ya'lll think...Not sure if Ray will bring his truck, (Highly doubtful!!) but, as always he will be with me though...

maybe a BBQ at a park or the beach or something?

:confused:

im all down for meeting you guys at the spot

ill just need a time

I agree with this guy! A BBQ would be nice!!!!! Would you be able to BBQ at the JCCS show since it is at a park?!?!?!?! It would be nice to bring some food and drinks... Like a little picnic!

Were can I find there info?

I'm guessing one of these will do... I'll just call them up instead!

Japanese Classic Car Show Association

P.O. Box 1400, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716

Terry Yamaguchi - Event Organizer

Koji Yamaguchi - Event Organizer

JCCSA Phone: 562-472-4562

But..... If we call them and they say no BBQ... Then we will be warned not too do so. But if we dont ask them and we do BBQ, then they cant harm us since they didn't say we could not BBQ... So should I ask PCD? Guys?

But also doing our own BBQ might not help the vendors sell and could greatly affect future shows.... Hmmmm.... My brain hurts.....

we could do it at the same park, maybe everyone pitches in some $$ and get some burgers and such, and someone could come up with a grill or something

if i can convince my parents, we could even have it at my place, its about 10 mins from the show

So we can BBQ at the park? But to be safe lets do it at Moisabamf house.... He seems like a nice guy..... :D

Were can I find there info?

I'm guessing one of these will do... I'll just call them up instead!

Japanese Classic Car Show Association

P.O. Box 1400, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716

Terry Yamaguchi - Event Organizer

Koji Yamaguchi - Event Organizer

JCCSA Phone: 562-472-4562

But..... If we call them and they say no BBQ... Then we will be warned not too do so. But if we dont ask them and we do BBQ, then they cant harm us since they didn't say we could not BBQ... So should I ask PCD? Guys?

But also doing our own BBQ might not help the vendors sell and could greatly affect future shows.... Hmmmm.... My brain hurts.....

If you read the flyer it says NO BBQ.