Jccs 2008!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, "Ol Yeller" and I will be there...with a little luck perhaps "Truckee" (the white '72 1/2 I am buildin for my wife) will be there as well...I know Ray will be comin too.(maybe this year we can talk him into drivin his 620 or the 510 wagoon he has....)

• 2 months later...

Ok guys were about a month out from the show. Steroid & myself are considering arriving early Sat. morning & booking a motel room. Jason if your interested maybe you can stay w/ us & not have the stress of waking up super early & making the long journey in. What id love to do is what we did last year & set up a spot to meet early Sun. morning & cruise in from there. Ron , Brian... you guys probably know the area better than me. Any good spots to meet?

Sorry Mark, this ol fart don't know much 'bout that area...Heck, you probably know more than I do...Now then, the get together and roll in together just HAS to happen again this year...ONLY: this time someone other than myself needs to lead the parade....(hope ya'll don't give me tooooo much stuff bout last years debacle....) Brian! I got us more than lost last year huh?....anyway, just a month left guys...

Hey Guys:)! I suggest maybe meeting around the 5 fwy at about Red Hill Ave or Tustin Ranch Rd.:) This will give some guys from the L.A. Area to meet their as well:)I do beleive their are a couple of gas stations in that area to fill up and get some coffee and from their we can jump on the 133 to the 405 and exit Irvine Center Drive:)! How does this sound:)? I will be traveling from the 15 to 91 to 55 to 5 fwy:D Ron will you take the 55 to the 5 as well?

Mark, that does sound like a plan:)! I will call u soon:)!

This is the Grand daddy Guys:) Is everyone ready:cool:!!

I have to get there really early. I would like to cruz in with you guys but might look funny, A Z car mixed in with all the trucks. Come hang out at the datsunland So Cal booth, Should be some good eye candy, I.E Hot chick :D

I was going to try to get the goon done but it don't look good. Work,life and other shit keeps getting in the way. :mad:

Should be some good eye candy, I.E Hot chick :D

I was going to try to get the goon done but it don't look good. Work,life and other shit keeps getting in the way. :mad:

is it the rallye girl w/umbrella :drool:

i know what ya mean...im not reg and still not sure if ill even be able to attend :cursing:

is it the rallye girl w/umbrella :drool:

i know what ya mean...im not reg and still not sure if ill even be able to attend :cursing:

Na, The rally girl was O.K. But this one is like playboy Mat'l :D