Jccs 2008!

so I may be coming to the show after all...just not in the wagon :( If I come down it will be with Troy Ermish in his Bluebird. its cool but not as cool as driving my own car down, there is always next year :D

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so I may be coming to the show after all...just not in the wagon :( If I come down it will be with Troy Ermish in his Bluebird. its cool but not as cool as driving my own car down, there is always next year :D

Yea, but you'll be there and cruzin in a bluebird no less. :cool:

ok, I know can't afford to get a car there this year, but I am going to fly down and stay visit with family at the same time. Anyone know how long aprox. it takes to get there from Arcadia, near LA? Rough idea?

Anyone else going down from this area? Lots of Datsuns up here. Watched the IRDC races at Pacific Raceways today, Datsuns were running, well not so well, but they were running!

Jeff, Bleach, any of you other NW guys going?

ok, I know can't afford to get a car there this year, but I am going to fly down and stay visit with family at the same time. Anyone know how long aprox. it takes to get there from Arcadia, near LA? Rough idea?

Arcadia to Irvine is about an hour and a half on a bad day. With JCCS on a Sunday, this changes the timetable somewhat. I would say something like 50 minutes to an hour.

Anyone else going down from this area? Lots of Datsuns up here. Watched the IRDC races at Pacific Raceways today, Datsuns were running, well not so well, but they were running!

Jeff, Bleach, any of you other NW guys going?

Arcadia is not a rough area, You people up north crack me up, :lol: If it's near L.A. it must be getto,

rough idea=travel time, not area. :P

E of LA is ghetto :lol:

looking forward to your 'surprise'

My bad,

And I was born in east L.A. now I live east of L.A. So I guess I'm just getto :D

Mo your correct...we'll meet on Irvine center drive. Looks like theres a shopping center right across the street from the event. Do you guys wanna just meet up there? Not sure on 5.30am as of yet..lets get some input from others 1st. I know for a fact Guy will need 20 minutes or so to swap out his rims & maybe others will need to do a few last minute things too. 11 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOO-RAY !

11 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOO-RAY ![/b]

Yea man!!!!!!!!

Were like a bunch of little kids goin to disneyland. :D

My goon is done and I must say it looks purdy. :cool:

#21,#22,section B1,C2,gates open at 7:30......6:00--6:30,so we can roll in toghether,so far my L320 may not make it,no driver,I am working on to find somebody...........................LETS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D