Jccs 2008!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys here are some more photos from yesterday...what an awesome time we had...OH and THANK YOU SWDP for the personal touch you added to our day (RAY and I)...all the pics I am gonna load are trucks this time..(Cept for the pic of myself and PETE BROCK and the obligatory Jay Leno photo...enjoy...

JCCS1-1.jpg

JCCS10.jpg

JCCS11.jpg

JCCS12.jpg

JCCS13.jpg

JCCS14.jpg

JCCS15.jpg

JCCS16.jpg

JCCS17.jpg

JCCS18.jpg

JCCS19.jpg

JCCS2.jpg

JCCS20.jpg

JCCS21.jpg

JCCS22.jpg

JCCS23.jpg

JCCS3.jpg

JCCS4.jpg

JCCS5.jpg

JCCS9.jpg

JCCS8.jpg

JCCS7.jpg

JCCS6.jpg

JCCS1.jpg

JCCS4.jpg

So did someone buy this truck finally, or is this the guy who is trying to sell it? I like it very clean and smooth....

Did anyone take any awards?? Looked like fun and good weather. I should have come down. I was on vaction. Just to far to drive and to expensive to pull the truck down. We will see about next year!!! .

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

now thats's f'n sick!! by farthest the dopest motor ive seen in a datsun 510!!

any chance you shot pics of the interior, i'm curious to see how the inside tunnel looks like, but thanks for posting these anyway. insane swap.

I was there, but I didn't take many pics, mainly because the 510's were so freakin close to each other and I didn't want to damage my lens taking pictures of some of the nasty ugly wheel choices some people have :D. Would have been nice if there had been a little room around them. The non-metalic gray, license plate "PHAT DAT" was probably the nicest IMO as far as overall attention to detail interior and exterior. I thought it was appropriate that they even had some engrish going on:

IMG_8934.jpg

too funny, i love this, no smorking. they probably didn't read the sign until the day of the car show.

any chance you shot pics of the interior, i'm curious to see how the inside tunnel looks like, but thanks for posting these anyway. insane swap.

I have to say that was one bad mofo. But what I just didn't get was the stock brakes. Ittybitty rotors in front & drums out back :eek:. I Don't think I'de want to drive that thing at speed.

Sorry I missed meeting any of you guys. I went by the club area and didn't really see anyone. I was chatting with so many folks, it was difficult to make it back.

There's a good set of pics at http://www.dimequarterly.com

There's a link to the pics on the homepage.

I also preferred the Queen Mary location. Still, it was a fun show, and great to see some old Datto friends.

JCCS4.jpg

So did someone buy this truck finally, or is this the guy who is trying to sell it? I like it very clean and smooth....

Did anyone take any awards?? Looked like fun and good weather. I should have come down. I was on vaction. Just to far to drive and to expensive to pull the truck down. We will see about next year!!! .

Dave..this truck now belongs to Greg slay, Steroids high school friend. He bought it but kept it a secret from Mike until yesterday :lol:

They did have 3 truck trophys this year & the winners were Lawrence's 620 & 521 & a 520. My pix are uploading & will post soon...

What a show! Good weather & a really nice park. Id say around 400 vehicles in show w/ about 16 mini trucks this year. Ok round 1 of my pics...

DSC01113.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

Greg suprising Steroid w/ his new 620..Mike did'nt know Greg bought it:lol:

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01125.jpg

Mo's clean 1200...

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01130.jpg

L-R Chris, Sonya, jason, Brandon....

DSC01134.jpg

The Datsuns were so cramped compared to the Toyotas. The show was more parking lot like than last year where the groups and flowed nicely. Last year there was room to take a photo that wasn't at such a crazy angle. enough complaning I have a lot of fotos. I'll be descriminant in posting.