Jccs 2008!

thanks Mark, Robert is not going to make it,he said his father will be taking his truck,so the plans are the same meet at Guy house and caravan from there,I like that..THANKS...........................:D

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you know?? Were you driving around too? :eek:

Welcome to Ratsun! All new members must post a picture of their Datsun. Always room for another 620 owner. Looking forward to a picture of your '73.

Edited by datzenmike
Guys had a major issue with the 620 this evening. Looks like i wont be going. & i cant bring the wagon because the hood flew up on me yesterday & the damage is'nt pretty. Pretty shitty luck i guess.

Mark I have a hood if you need one. come on man you can't not come down. :mad:

I can run the hood down to ya fri or sat. It might look odd on a green goon but your hood will be open all day anyway so who's gonna know. Your bumming me out,

Edited by datrod
Mark I have a hood if you need one. come on man you can't not come down. :mad:

I can run the hood down to ya fri or sat. It might look odd on a green goon but your hood will be open all day anyway so who's gonna know. Your bumming me out,

throw a coat of black primer on the hood and call it good... unfortunately I wont be there to see it :( I cant make it down there this time but there is always next year. Take lots of pictures guys

yes guys im ok..just been bustin ass on the 620 & then all of a sudden what happened happened. The issue is the rear suspension. Fortunately im off sat so i have all day to "band-aid" it so i can bring it. John your offer on the hood is awesome & a HUGE thanks to you..!!

. John your offer on the hood is awesome & a HUGE thanks to you..!! [/b]

" DATSUN BRO'S ROCK " :D

No problem, So good news is you'll be blasting down in the 620. :cool:

Hey Mark! What part of Rear suspension are you refering to? Leafs, shocks? You can Have whatever you need on my '73 620 if you want:)! I know time is running....But its yours if you need it:D!!!

This is what I'm talkin about. "DATSUN BROTHERS" :D

pac, u know it is a second family, to all that r goin to the show, have a great time, and enjoy the day with our fellow brothers and sisters from, ratsun, and southwest datsun pick ups, my best to everyone, and maybe next year i'll see if i can make it, enjoy everyone..:D