Jccs 2008!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

I just entered my Z that I won 2nd place in my catagory at last years JCCS show (pictured above),I'll go over to your section thru out the day. Just couldn't get the money together to have my Motor Rebuilt and move forward with my 620 project.:mad: Z YA' THERE!

Guest jaimesix

I already subscribed my 610 for the joint. Hopes it will be ready. I think it will. The only parts that might not be ready are the stainless trim on "J" lines and trunk , and the driver's seat not in the best of shapes.

I have a spare "Z" seat set, but it needs re upholstery....anyone knows a good source for "Z" upholstery??? My upholstery bud told me the best way to deal with those is to get a set of "Z" upholstery ( I think it comes with foam too.) and he will install it.

I think "Z" seats will look good in my 610. If I later decide for something else, I can always use the "Z" seats in my 710.

If anyone knows about a good powder coating shop for my bumpers, give me a ring.....

Jaime.________________________________________________________

Yeah like Ron said....it dont matter what you drive, main thing is your there to have fun. Just a little over 3 weeks to go..hope you guys are working on your rides every day like me :rolleyes: Oh boy !

well I did register for the show but it looks like I cant make it :mad::(

not enought time or money to get stuff done.oh well maybe next year

What's up guys! I will do my best to make the show:) I plan on registering on Friday. Got a few minor things to do to the truck (carrier bearing/engine detailing)

Jason & Guy- Maybe I can make arrangements to meet up and cruise down with you two and meet with the rest of SWDP:cool:

Motavated......Realy looking forward to seeing your truck:) Will you be meeting everyone before the show as well so we can all cruise in together:)!

DATSKAOS.....That would be cool to meet up in the morning:) I should be at the 15 and Sierra between 5:00 - 5:30 AM:D And from there we will meet Guy and Cruise the Highway:cool:

That Truck will be as Clean as I can get it again...Koji said he liked it cause it was an absolute Daily Driver.............You have no idea how proud I was last year...thank you for the reminder Mark.....

Hey Ron. How did you get all the girls? I won a trophy but didn't get any pic's of the chicks. :mad:

Made some head way on the goon today, We have all the lights working, Just need to hook up a few more wires and we will be on the road. Mount some seats, finish the dash, bleed the brakes, And head to JCCS. Can't wait.

Gotta love my boy Nelson. :D He makes workin on a 510 look easy.

Hey Ron. How did you get all the girls? I won a trophy but didn't get any pic's of the chicks.

That was Koji's call..........but ya know they did hang out for awhile so I could get a whole bunch of good pics...Maybe it is this Ol Man thing...ya know "harmless" (uh huh!!!)

Hey Ron. How did you get all the girls? I won a trophy but didn't get any pic's of the chicks.

That was Koji's call..........but ya know they did hang out for awhile so I could get a whole bunch of good pics...Maybe it is this Ol Man thing...ya know "harmless" (uh huh!!!)

Yea right, Harmless old guy:lol: No such thing