Why do you guys bother with Datsuns?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is a blight on this country.  I can only hope he's soon assassinated.  Probably by one of many conspiracy nutjobs who kill him for already flip-flopping damn near everything he said in the campaign.

Easy guys Matt can't just go out in the snow an work on his Datsuns. You know, last week I came home and Cuz was on the second page!!! Things are getting back to normal. 

I did not and never will vote for Trump or Hillary, i did the truly American thing and voted for the mutt no-one even wanted in the race,, the true long shot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  the stoner dude..

On the other hand , I vote for local reps and judges and state supreme court judges with much thought and input from my wife's close friends,,

I yelled at my sons to stop crying when things didn't go their way so i expect at least that much outta other peoples children.

1cdd964a0b6cbfddc4888c3b2df5dd25.jpg

• Like 2

See, this is why Ratsun is going down the shitter.  Because people have to drag politics into everything.  Fuuuuuuuccckkkk that.  Like the peak of Roman civilzation, it used to be cool in the beginning, now it's just a bunch of people bitching about things losing sight of the goal of Ratsun.  It was a site for Datsun enthusiasts to come and share knowledge and successes and failures, not to ask their personal politics, not to hear a FML story.

Perhaps I'll go see what's up on DMT.  Maybe they'll be more open-minded.

Trump is a blight on this topic. I can only hope he's soon erase-inated.  Probably by one of many conspiracy nutjobs who kill him for already flip-flopping damn near everything he said in the campaign.

Lets make this a trump free zone.

• Like 2

Lets make this a trump free zone.

Other than ratsun I spend time on the Pontiac forums and it is a political free zone. Several from either side of the line have been banned for life cause they couldn't keep their god damn political opinion to themselves. I work with hard line Republican brothers that where talking libtard shit so I informed them that my mother was a Democrat and told them to fuck off! My mom died 2 years ago so fuck all of you on either side of the line. Long live Ratsun!!!

• Like 1