Why do you guys bother with Datsuns?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm almost 17 and I already know Chevys rule! Why mess around with a crappy four cylendar Datsun when you can have a big mofo 350?! I just wanted to check this board out, I found you even had a stupid event in Oregon for all your little wussy cars. GIVE IT UP, my Chevy will climb all over ur little rice rockets!

C'mon, really, why do you guys even bother with this jap crap?! Get a reall truck like mine! you won't be sorry!

this is classic naner bored on a saturday night trolling

Oh dear lord!! why.... simply Why is this thread relevant? the guy that started it is a freaking child. a boy, a bambino, he's still a stain in his daddy's drawers and his mom can still taste his dads load from the day of his inception.... again... why? and how is this relevant? 

My .02 

• Like 3

Oh dear lord!! why.... simply Why is this thread relevant? the guy that started it is a freaking child. a boy, a bambino, he's still a stain in his daddy's drawers and his mom can still taste his dads load from the day of his inception.... again... why? and how is this relevant? 

My .02 

And you sir, have been trolled.  Heheheheheheheheeheeeeee!!  What did I say Q, what did I say?! :rofl:

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...

Factoid: 

1/ Blue RTV was developed for the do-it-yourself Chevy home mechanic who doesn't trust either his original parts and their gaskets or his own work. 

2/ "If ya don't have blobs of blue on ya engine....ya ain't trying hard enough."...... Legendary engine builder and crew chief Smokey Yunick.

• Like 1