Why do you guys bother with Datsuns?

Okay, I'm almost 17 and I already know Chevys rule! Why mess around with a crappy four cylendar Datsun when you can have a big mofo 350?! I just wanted to check this board out, I found you even had a stupid event in Oregon for all your little wussy cars. GIVE IT UP, my Chevy will climb all over ur little rice rockets!

C'mon, really, why do you guys even bother with this jap crap?! Get a reall truck like mine! you won't be sorry!

• Like 2
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean weher's the positive rep button? Like I'm positively gonna smoke all you wussy Datsun guys in my '69. I'll even give you a head start!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please, continue.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Shit, I don't need gas! I got a 6.5 turbo diesel in my '69, custom swappped. Think your Datsun could make that much tork? Think again, I'll straight drown you fools in black smoke!

uber red neck ..

Okay, I'm almost 17 and I already know Chevys rule! Why mess around with a crappy four cylendar Datsun when you can have a big mofo 350?! I just wanted to check this board out, I found you even had a stupid event in Oregon for all your little wussy cars. GIVE IT UP, my Chevy will climb all over ur little rice rockets!

C'mon, really, why do you guys even bother with this jap crap?! Get a reall truck like mine! you won't be sorry!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 17? Well I'm in my 60s and have messed with chevys and it's all good but I suggest that you take a ride in one, better yet drive one! You do that and come back and tell us about it.

Do chevy forums get this upset about their camaros????

• Like 1

Shit, I don't need gas! I got a 6.5 turbo diesel in my '69, custom swappped. Think your Datsun could make that much tork? Think again, I'll straight drown you fools in black smoke!

Pictures or your just another lonely internet troll :poke:

troll.jpg

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

60, fuck me, ARE YOU STILL BREATHING MR. KING RAT? My stupid buddy had a Datsun and it conked out in mud pits. I fuckn ran over it! it was awesome!! kinda cut up the 44s tho.

wow you are a winner arent you...

mommas calling needs the garbage taken out

60, fuck me, ARE YOU STILL BREATHING MR. KING RAT? My stupid buddy had a Datsun and it conked out in mud pits. I fuckn ran over it! it was awesome!! kinda cut up the 44s tho.

I watched a cheap flimsy Chevy flow over in the mud once, like a fucking possum.

^^see, I can make something random sound convincing too, eh? Except, mine is believable :rofl: :rofl: