Why do you guys bother with Datsuns?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm almost 17 and I already know Chevys rule! Why mess around with a crappy four cylendar Datsun when you can have a big mofo 350?! I just wanted to check this board out, I found you even had a stupid event in Oregon for all your little wussy cars. GIVE IT UP, my Chevy will climb all over ur little rice rockets!

C'mon, really, why do you guys even bother with this jap crap?! Get a reall truck like mine! you won't be sorry!

the guys in there chevys at the drag strip where crying when my datsun ran faster 1/4 mile times.

Yes well I'm just not that good at being a troll apparently! But the jokes on me now. Typing from my phone. ;) Going to sleep now have to open tomorrow way past my bedtime.

fucking troll cant we all just get along? come on now i have a datsun and a chevy they both have good qualities but ill tell ya this my datsun is more fun to drive ....and my subaru is a better wheeler

The idiot kids can drive their chevy's, real men know datsuns are where its at. You can drive a common pos, just like you can drink a under 50 dollar bottle of wine, Or you can drive something unique, non redneck, thats got style and class, like drinking a 1000 dollar bottle of wine. Id prefer the 1000 dollar bottle.

Plus most chevy drivers with huge trucks have very small dicks, the bigger the tire, the smaller the cock.